• Nov 16th, 2021 3:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2018
1002 posts
1134 upvotes

LCBO partnership with Aeroplan

Aeroplan partnership starting in late 2021 no exact date yet

Aeroplan Members will be able to earn and redeem Aeroplan points when shopping at the LCBO.

Earn 1 Aeroplan point for every $4 spent at LCBO retail stores

Redeem points for LCBO gift cards via the Aeroplan eStore

looking at the press release they mention "Additional benefits and options will follow" then just the following "LCBO customers will earn one Aeroplan point for every $4 spent at LCBO, plus bonus points for purchasing select LCBO products. Aeroplan points can be redeemed for travel to more than 1,300 destinations across the globe, as well as for hotels, car rentals, and merchandise, including LCBO Gift Cards starting at just 1,000 Aeroplan points for a $10 LCBO gift card."

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... /lcbo.html
Last edited by Aselwyn1 on Aug 18th, 2021 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22895 posts
21745 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Thanks for the info.

Interesting …

Glad that the LCBO is once again going to be part of a Loyalty Program

Aeroplan … works for us!

PS … You multi posted. I am using this thread cuz it has the most info and correct RFD link format (visible vs shortened or hypertexted … see the RFD Posting Rules for clarification)
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22895 posts
21745 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
AEROPLAN & LCBO … EARN & REDEEM INFO JUST BEEN RELEASED BY EMAIL …
So if you are an Aeroplan Member … check your emails
We have some exciting news! LCBO has partnered with Aeroplan to bring Canada’s leading travel program to our valued customers — just in time for the holidays.
Aeroplan members will now earn one Aeroplan point for every $4 spent at LCBO stores plus bonus points on select products.*
Collect points and redeem for travel, hotels, merchandise, and coming soon, LCBO gift cards!
Also …
New to Aeroplan?

Join now and earn 250 Aeroplan bonus points on your first in-store purchase at LCBO.**
This offer ends November 28, 2021, so enroll now and start earning points today.
And …
Add your Aeroplan Card Number to your LCBO email account

Whether you’re an existing Aeroplan member or just recently joined, make sure you add your Aeroplan Card Number to your LCBO email account so you can benefit from special offers.
Plus, update it before November 28, 2021, and you’ll earn 15 Aeroplan bonus points!†
KICK OFF BONUS :
Earn 2X the Aeroplan points on your first in-store purchase of $50 or more from November 16-28, 2021.*
Very happy to see a Loyalty Program back at the LCBO

And one I can truly benefit from too (happy it wasn’t More Rewards or something else with less visibility )

Hmmm … now I just got to dig out / find my Aeroplan Card that I never seem to use in person, just online