Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

In-store clearance Bayview Village LCBO (GTA)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 8:42 pm
Mar 6, 2017
420 posts
308 upvotes
Anyone been by there today? lots of fireball left? please leave me a bottle Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
woodford, martell and jura ftw there, and definitely star of bombay for gin
Signature removed due to rule violation
Jan 10, 2006
118 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Silk tassel is my favourite whisky brand name.
The Right To Write
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2462 upvotes
Has anyone been recently and if so, is there much left? Wonder if its worth the trip up to bayview.
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
All the star of bombay, jura, and belvedere rye is gone. Now there is Cabot Maple Cream and more flavoured smirnoff.
Last edited by acidferret on Mar 6th, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Why do those rich Bayview snobs deserve these great clearance prices? They all own better liquor already anyway!
Barter ftw
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
Ya i wish GTA east has these type of deals. Instead i gotta spend the hour lunch to drive to bayview to save a hundred bucks...i would buy them at a more sedate pace if this happened more often...
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
LoANeal wrote: Ya i wish GTA east has these type of deals. Instead i gotta spend the hour lunch to drive to bayview to save a hundred bucks...i would buy them at a more sedate pace if this happened more often...
They do, you just need to keep an eye out for them at your local LCBO, and most of the time, they just do not go on clearance price til it's 1 or 2 bottles left, and it get cleared out pretty much the same day as they put the tag up.

To name a few I've found and I could recall

2 or 3 years ago, Found an oban little bay for $70(2 bottles left, split it with this other guy who was looking at it with me) at Markham/Steeles
Last year, I found a 3 btls of Deveron 18yr at the brock st lcbo in pickering for $100ish, also had the some other misc stuff but not interested in those.
Also last year, found an Appleton 12 year for $30 at LCBO at woodside sq
Last month, the LCBO at agrincourt had a bunch of vodka on clearance, most of them 25 - 30% off, they're just the christmas bottles vodka, so xmas version of russian standard, etc.(fyi, sold out now, checked again last week, all gone)
Signature removed due to rule violation
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
Clearance changed again.
IMG_0714.JPG
IMG_0715.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
Damn I coulda used some Bailey's but not worth another hour trip for just a bottle or two of that...thanks for keeping us up to date with these amazing deals OP, truly you are a sir/ma'am.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2909 posts
396 upvotes
Is there any whiskey or non-liqueur stuff still available?

And thanks for making the thread OP, very surprised that 1 store would be clearing so much out.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1068 posts
2119 upvotes
acidferret wrote: Clearance changed again.

IMG_0714.JPGIMG_0715.JPGIMG_0716.JPGIMG_0718.JPG
Bruh do you work there? lol
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
This store is a gem. I usually swing by GTA East LCBO's and never encountered such amazing clearances...
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2716 posts
3029 upvotes
Oakville
komal wrote: Is there any whiskey or non-liqueur stuff still available?

And thanks for making the thread OP, very surprised that 1 store would be clearing so much out.
Still lots of the Crown Royal, Stock 84, all the flavoured vodkas, spiced rum, and wine. Most of the good whiskeys are gone.
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Anyone know if they sell any grain alchohal? Like or similar to EverClear?

Come on and admit you need it because you think the Leafs are going to win the cup because they have not made it to the playoff in like literally 635 years.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Image

Come on and admit you need it because you think the Leafs are going to win the cup because they have not made it to the playoff in like literally 635 years.
I'm not really a hockey fan. I mean I'll watch whoever is playing the stanley cup finals in the last quarter but otherwise I don't follow hockey at all. I mainly use my stuff for hiking/backpacking but need my stuff to be multipurpose. I rarely drink alcohol and if I do it's maybe 1-2 table spoons and that is all. I'm not fond of beer/wine as I don't like the taste. I'm straight edge. For me it's more fuel or disinfectant or meat marinade that is all.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote:
Bruh do you work there? lol
Went back to the mall because the Loblaws had some $1 ice cream again.
May 30, 2015
350 posts
145 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Image

Saying "Literally" kinda undercuts the joke No? I mean.. It's literally the opposite of what you meant.
Barter ftw
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
1barterer wrote: Saying "Literally" kinda undercuts the joke No? I mean.. It's literally the opposite of what you meant.
No it doesn't. What are you? The grammar Crown attorney? Let me have it, my beloved Habs are not going to make it this season.
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
thedealhunter2000 wrote: I'm not really a hockey fan. I mean I'll watch whoever is playing the stanley cup finals in the last quarter but otherwise I don't follow hockey at all. I mainly use my stuff for hiking/backpacking but need my stuff to be multipurpose. I rarely drink alcohol and if I do it's maybe 1-2 table spoons and that is all. I'm not fond of beer/wine as I don't like the taste. I'm straight edge. For me it's more fuel or disinfectant or meat marinade that is all.
Wouldn't be cheaper to just buy rubbing alcohol? I would avoid marinating meat in it; you might go blind!