[LCBO] Toro Bravo red wine back in stock online $7.95

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2019 11:14 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8077 posts
1829 upvotes
Back in stock now for Durham, ordered 7 for instore pickup
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
6125 posts
1403 upvotes
Toronto
Woohoo. Got confirmation that I can pick up :)
Feb 28, 2017
166 posts
164 upvotes
Ordered 2 bottles today along with 6 6packs of no name beer. Lets give this stuff a try
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
2945 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tried it out last night - definitely best $8 red wine I've had. I would say it's the equivalent of a $13-$15 value wine. Not the $8-$9 type of wine I would use for cooking; it's better than those lol

Great for guests/parties without having to break the bank. Definitely a keeper for the future. Thanks for sharing!!
Dec 22, 2015
29 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
This has been posted previously but "expired" as it sold out in a matter of hours.
This wine is back in stock, get it while you can!

The buzz with this wine was that it was rated a "96" by the Toronto Star and priced for value at less than $8 a bottle. I bought into the hype and gave it a try. Very pleased with the taste for the value, so I will definitely be stocking up.

Is this a Saturday night wine for a special occasion? Definitely not, but for $8 its definitely a good "house wine"
Images
  • cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1699 posts
977 upvotes
Picked up my order today, and am drinking a bottle right now. It's not bad, but definitely not great. It's a good value at $8 and would probably be competitive with wines $12 or less per bottle. Don't think I'll order this again in the future as I don't mind paying a little more for better quality stuff, but if you're looking for a half decent bottle of dirt cheap wine, this fits the bill.
Mar 25, 2009
633 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
NorthernHarvest wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 4:16 pm
This has been posted previously but "expired" as it sold out in a matter of hours.
This wine is back in stock, get it while you can!

The buzz with this wine was that it was rated a "96" by the Toronto Star and priced for value at less than $8 a bottle. I bought into the hype and gave it a try. Very pleased with the taste for the value, so I will definitely be stocking up.

Is this a Saturday night wine for a special occasion? Definitely not, but for $8 its definitely a good "house wine"
thanks to you NorthernHarvest I was able to place my order! I was following the original thread but did not get a notification. I would have missed it if there hadn’t been a brand new post !!
Dec 22, 2015
29 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
mcfrugal wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 7:19 pm
thanks to you NorthernHarvest I was able to place my order! I was following the original thread but did not get a notification. I would have missed it if there hadn’t been a brand new post !!
You're welcome!
I stocked up also.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1653 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
SkiLLz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 4:07 pm
Swung by to pick up a bottle and spoke to the cashier - even though they still have around a dozen bottles on the shelf, my order needs to be fulfilled from their online warehouse. If it's worth anything, the cashier said it's all hype and the wine reminds her of Fuzion. I may cancel my order after drinking this bottle, stay tuned....
Thats funny..because a rep on the floor told me the exact same thing...hype and fuzion...but he was a guy
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1699 posts
977 upvotes
samson wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 7:44 pm
Thats funny..because a rep on the floor told me the exact same thing...hype and fuzion...but he was a guy
I agree. I'd say it's on par with fuzion in terms of quality and hype (when fuzion was first released)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2175 posts
1630 upvotes
GTA
Funny how in Toronto Central it's been restocked only at stores in affluent areas of the city
Jul 12, 2003
193 posts
52 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Having it right now. Like most people say...its good for the price and drinks like a $12-$15 bottle. Very easy to drink but has no real depth or finish to it.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)