Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto

LE BARON: RE-OPENING SOON?

The other day, I saw a banner right in front of Le baron - Woodbine location that says: "NEW MANAGEMENT COMING SOON". Any rumor flying around within our Outdoorsmen colleagues as to what this pronouncement mean?
22 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8245 posts
1785 upvotes
Toronto
Yes I saw that "New Management" sign about a week ago too. But there is also a sign on the front lawn saying the building is still available for lease. So who knows.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
"New Management" sign back and looks like major work underway. Utility trucks and other vehicles are seen around the Markham location.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
LE BARON signage and canopy now gone. Could be several commercial spaces for lease now.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1975 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I saw the title and thought LeBron James is opening a store.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2013
1255 posts
1118 upvotes
Toronto
Why?
Overpriced chit and disinterested customer reps.
Good riddance.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5701 posts
1034 upvotes
Toronto
I liked shopping there for the 80s retail experience. That's if I was in the mood for racing there after work before they closed....lol
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
ROYALE-LEPAGE sign now up. It looks like the building will be a multi-tenant commercial property.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Wait... a new signage just up. It will be an outdoor store. Not sure if I read it correctly. Solely Outdoors store?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5114 posts
2526 upvotes
The Lebaron on Dundas always had the cheapest prices around in my experience (on average)
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5701 posts
1034 upvotes
Toronto
Red_Army wrote: The Lebaron on Dundas always had the cheapest prices around in my experience (on average)
I agree with this, for the fishing stuff anyway. In the past all my major fishing trips began with visiting this store.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Solely Outdoors is now open. Stocked with Restricted and Non-restricted Firearms, ammo, optics, shooting accessories, fishing, camping, hunting gear. Looks like a soft-opening last weekend. Some shelves are still bare. Hopefully these fills up soon. Manned by 20ish-30ish staff.