Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Le Chateau

Nationwide- Le Chateau closing/clearance sale. Up to 40% off. Online/Instore

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 2:32 pm
11 replies
Jun 23, 2016
411 posts
759 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Thanks OP, had a quick look, mostly just standard pricing...if a company is in a desperate state, give me desperation prices!
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
even 40%, they are way overprice compare to H&M, Zara. Quality is uncomparable.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Apr 1, 2019
39 posts
30 upvotes
Lol. Even at those discounts they're overpriced
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Idk how a lower end prom clothing store managed to stay in business so long with such a terrible return policy when their target demographic was youths.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Variability wrote: Idk how a lower end prom clothing store managed to stay in business so long with such a terrible return policy when their target demographic was youths.
The return and restocking cost is high, therefore making them vulenrable, they had to make these drastic policy to protect their revenue model, unfortuantely, this is also a sad reality that most "successful" to stay afloat business is the opposite. Just look at amazon.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Jul 31, 2013
100 posts
93 upvotes
Their return policy is the worst that I've seen from any business. I'm quite happy they won't be around, - make space for a retailer that focuses more on the consumer experience. FYI before anyone makes the same mistake I did, if you order online, you cannot return the items in-store. You have to return them via mail and pay for your own label, or get one from them for $10.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
All they do is sell to highschoolers overpriced, fancy looking clothing that doesn't last. Adults know better.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Dec 23, 2008
414 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
I'll wait for the 60%+ lol
Oct 1, 2017
133 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
BertL67369 wrote: even 40%, they are way overprice compare to H&M, Zara. Quality is uncomparable.
Can't really speak for Zara but compared to H&M, Le Chateau is light years ahead in terms of quality. H&M is truly the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality, longevity of their clothing, fit, etc...