Expired Hot Deals

[Le Coin Badminton] Badminton / Tennis Hot Prices

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2019 11:42 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 24, 2005
2164 posts
2659 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, the Nanoray 900 G4 is sold out. Only G5 left, which is too small of a grip for me.
Nothing to see here folks...
Member
Jul 2, 2005
346 posts
46 upvotes
Scarborough
Le Coin Badminton offers free shipping on most of the orders placed on our web site as long as the amount is greater than 150$ before taxes and the shipping address is located in Canada.
[OP]
Member
Nov 21, 2011
215 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
Kannna wrote: Le Coin Badminton offers free shipping on most of the orders placed on our web site as long as the amount is greater than 150$ before taxes and the shipping address is located in Canada.
Top banner says 100$
[OP]
Member
Nov 21, 2011
215 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
95thRiflesOCI wrote: Any suggestions for whether to go a Duora or Nanoray 900? My brother plays mixed and says he is now getting tired using his head heavy 4U 7.5 racket so wondering if I should get him a new racket to try. But he hasn't touched yonex rackets in years beside his stash of Ti-10 that he uses frequently.

Me and him use Zymax 62 at 24lbs, I'm pretty use the nanoray is fine even up to 28lbs+ but it sounds like a pretty weak frame.
Both are good choices. The NR900 will be better for fast plays, and the Duora will be a better all around racket with a little more power.
[OP]
Member
Nov 21, 2011
215 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
New badminton items added for Boxing Day:
https://www.lecoinbadminton.com/collect ... g-day-sale

Notably:
  • Yonex Nanoray 800 - 149.99$ (Speed)
  • Yonex Duora 8 XP - 149.99$ (All Around, this racket is a tank)
  • Victor TK9900 - 149.99$ (Power)
  • Victor Auraspeed 70k - 159.99$ (Speed)
  • Victor MX80B - 139.99$ (All Around)
  • Yonex Astrox 22 - 99.99$ (Super Light)
  • Black Knight Feather XL - 99.99$ (Super Light)
I've put the play style next to the price so you can know which one is appropriate for you.

All great deals. Also, the 98212 bag is on sale and is a VERY big bag, which we usually don't have in Canada, if anyone needs a bigger bag for tournaments/travel.

There is also a 20% off coupon for everything that's not already discounted / in the sale: BOXING-BAD

So if you need something else, it's also a great time to pick it up with the coupon.
Newbie
Nov 29, 2017
41 posts
11 upvotes
acidburn09 wrote: New badminton items added for Boxing Day:
https://www.lecoinbadminton.com/collect ... g-day-sale

Notably:
  • Yonex Nanoray 800 - 149.99$ (Speed)
  • Yonex Duora 8 XP - 149.99$ (All Around, this racket is a tank)
  • Victor TK9900 - 149.99$ (Power)
  • Victor Auraspeed 70k - 159.99$ (Speed)
  • Victor MX80B - 139.99$ (All Around)
  • Yonex Astrox 22 - 99.99$ (Super Light)
  • Black Knight Feather XL - 99.99$ (Super Light)
I've put the play style next to the price so you can know which one is appropriate for you.

All great deals. Also, the 98212 bag is on sale and is a VERY big bag, which we usually don't have in Canada, if anyone needs a bigger bag for tournaments/travel.

There is also a 20% off coupon for everything that's not already discounted / in the sale: BOXING-BAD

So if you need something else, it's also a great time to pick it up with the coupon.
Got the older Nanoray 800 for 20$ more last year, great racquet!! I might be in for another one... Although the Duora 8 seems like a really good deal too. Max tension 35 lbs!!
[OP]
Member
Nov 21, 2011
215 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
clockworkapple wrote: Got the older Nanoray 800 for 20$ more last year, great racquet!! I might be in for another one... Although the Duora 8 seems like a really good deal too. Max tension 35 lbs!!
Yup! Although I'm not sure you'd want to have your strings at that tension :D
Member
Dec 27, 2011
488 posts
148 upvotes
AB
acidburn09 wrote: New badminton items added for Boxing Day:
https://www.lecoinbadminton.com/collect ... g-day-sale

Notably:
  • Yonex Nanoray 800 - 149.99$ (Speed)
  • Yonex Duora 8 XP - 149.99$ (All Around, this racket is a tank)
  • Victor TK9900 - 149.99$ (Power)
  • Victor Auraspeed 70k - 159.99$ (Speed)
  • Victor MX80B - 139.99$ (All Around)
  • Yonex Astrox 22 - 99.99$ (Super Light)
  • Black Knight Feather XL - 99.99$ (Super Light)

I've put the play style next to the price so you can know which one is appropriate for you.

All great deals. Also, the 98212 bag is on sale and is a VERY big bag, which we usually don't have in Canada, if anyone needs a bigger bag for tournaments/travel.

There is also a 20% off coupon for everything that's not already discounted / in the sale: BOXING-BAD

So if you need something else, it's also a great time to pick it up with the coupon.
What makes the Duora 8xp 'beast'? I've been very intrigued by this racquet but haven't been able to pull the trigger only found a couple reviews (which were positive).
[OP]
Member
Nov 21, 2011
215 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
gyu138 wrote: What makes the Duora 8xp 'beast'? I've been very intrigued by this racquet but haven't been able to pull the trigger only found a couple reviews (which were positive).
Yonex X racquets are built with very strong material, which make them a lot more durable and allow higher tensions. Most recent Yonex racquets will support tensions up to 28 lbs, this one is warrantied for up to 35 lbs.

One of my partners plays with it and he has clashed it multiple times and it's still super solid. He's also got one heck of a smash, but that's not just the racquet helping there :P

Top