Price:
FREE
Savings:
$6.99 off
Expiry:
September 15, 2019
Retailer:
Google Play
For the ones who have missed this deal in the previous times ...

Learn French with MosaLingua Premium

★ Learn French in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, french words, key phrases and conjugations in record time. ★

MOSALINGUA LEARN FRENCH CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of French vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, France, social, emergencies...)
- More than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized French vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online dictionary
- Possibility to create your own cards
44 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
2875 posts
2429 upvotes
Vancouver
For students and collectors alike Learn French with MosaLingua Learn French with MosaLingua will be free on Google Play for limited time [usually for a weekend!].

Established and popular brand, Mosalingua is one of the industry leaders when it comes to learning foreign languages...

50,000+ installs..
-------------------------

Disclaimer:
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t like permissions [that – from my experience - in most cases you don’t even understand!] just move on! It’s NOT mandatory that you install this app! Don’t cry here and spread FUD. Just move on!

---------------------
PUBLISHER'S DESCRIPTION:
★ Learn French in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, french words, key phrases and conjugations in record time. ★
By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to learn French and improve both your French comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.

MosaLingua Learn French was designed by a professor (based in France) and 2 developers who actually use MosaLingua on a daily basis.

With MosaLingua Learn French, you'll learn 20% of french words that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...). Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 french words and key phrases!

Whether you are starting French from scratch or you already know the basics of French Vocabulary, MosaLingua Learn French is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!

Whether your motivation for learning French is for school (diploma, class, course, DELF, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking French in no time.

MOSALINGUA LEARN FRENCH CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of French vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, France, social, emergencies...)
- More than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized French vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards

LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for French SAT or GCSE

HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua Learn French uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research:
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know!
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)

LEARN FRENCH ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the French lesson and content are available OFFLINE

FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts about France, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation in France
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new French words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed

Try MosaLingua, the best way to study French. We're positive you won't regret the download!

If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or http://mosalingua.com-- you are guaranteed a reply!

Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
"Totally fed up with that 'Political correctness' BS... If I don't like it - you will likely hear it. "
Q.T.
Nov 12, 2014
129 posts
100 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thanks OP! These are good stuff. I got the Italian last time for free
Jun 3, 2016
183 posts
47 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Nice, thanks! anyone with IOS know if available on app store?
With time, everything will go on sale...
Apr 10, 2009
655 posts
51 upvotes
Nice thanks

Anyone know of any similar deals to learn Mandarin?
Apr 25, 2014
129 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thank you!

I was looking for this one :)
Dec 23, 2007
41 posts
11 upvotes
Nice stuff, I have been working on a project in Montreal for 8 months now and I only know no more than 3 words
Dec 23, 2007
41 posts
11 upvotes
Mistro wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 8:47 am
Nice thanks

Anyone know of any similar deals to learn Mandarin?
If you are in Montreal we may teach each other...
Jun 10, 2012
92 posts
33 upvotes
Is it the same broken, francophone/English type of "French" that my kids will be learning in French Immersion?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5037 posts
1254 upvotes
Toronto
dannycheeko wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:15 am
Is it the same broken, francophone/English type of "French" that my kids will be learning in French Immersion?
My friend told me his son learns international French in their French Immersion school?
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro
'18 Union Flite Pro Red
'08 K2 T1
Nov 8, 2007
435 posts
27 upvotes
Ottawa
What happens after the free limited time? Do you have to pay to use it or is it still free based on when you installed it?
Jun 10, 2012
92 posts
33 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 10:21 am
My friend told me his son learns international French in their French Immersion school?
;) sure he does. I mean, sure, a pure French speaking teacher born/raised in France could've decided to leave France, come to Canada, become a teacher (through all those hoops and hurdles) then bypass any seniority in the teacher's union to get a FT job here (despite recent cuts) to teach proper International French to elementary kids. Yes, there's a chance of this happening.

I've also heard of the whole
School Board - "hey, which of you teachers know French?".... Teacher - "I know a bit of French, I mean, I haven't used it in a few years and people in Montreal look at me funny when I speak it".... School Board - "Awesome, we're in need of teachers that know French for our increasing French Immersion enrollments, congrats, you're teaching social sciences in French now"

Not that I want to make this political or anything. I just don't see any value what so ever in French Immersion. If you want your kid to learn another language, you'll put them in a proper language school/class dedicated to it. Not French Immersion, aka "the poor man's private school".
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1248 posts
925 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
dannycheeko wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 11:04 am
;) sure he does. I mean, sure, a pure French speaking teacher born/raised in France could've decided to leave France, come to Canada, become a teacher (through all those hoops and hurdles) then bypass any seniority in the teacher's union to get a FT job here (despite recent cuts) to teach proper International French to elementary kids. Yes, there's a chance of this happening.

I've also heard of the whole
School Board - "hey, which of you teachers know French?".... Teacher - "I know a bit of French, I mean, I haven't used it in a few years and people in Montreal look at me funny when I speak it".... School Board - "Awesome, we're in need of teachers that know French for our increasing French Immersion enrollments, congrats, you're teaching social sciences in French now"

Not that I want to make this political or anything. I just don't see any value what so ever in French Immersion. If you want your kid to learn another language, you'll put them in a proper language school/class dedicated to it. Not French Immersion, aka "the poor man's private school".
The problem isn't limited to French teachers.

Just sayin'

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)