1335 upvotes
Op needs a/c cooled steering wheel to match the a/c cooled seats
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
2717 posts
813 upvotes
Vaughan
Guncho wrote: Honestly I do this.

When I go to work I carry a card holder with my bank card, credit card, Presto card and the card to get into my office.

That's it.

Need my wallet when driving as my driver's license is in it.

If someone stole it it would suck but wouldn't be the end of the world. There's no cash. I would cancel the credit card and get new ids.
That's exactly me. And I thought I was the only one that did this :P
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7747 posts
2700 upvotes
ON
I roll down all windows using the fob when I can see the car in the distance. By the time I walk to it much of the hot air has left the vehicle.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15156 posts
16144 upvotes
Oakville
The best thing you can do is to get a good reflective sunshade for your windshield and put solar tint on all of the other windows. It will have the added benefit of keeping your interior from degrading/fading.
Feb 17, 2015
757 posts
830 upvotes
Canada
How can this thread gets 50 posts? 51 now... :)
Aug 10, 2015
344 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Wow I can't believe this thread isn't deleted yet. Leave windows rolled all the way up. After work get into your car and roll all the windows down to let out the heat. Furthermore, if the top of the steering wheel is too "hot" then common sense dictates that you should steer with the bottom of the steering wheel and if you can't steer with holding the bottom then you shouldn't even be driving.
Penalty Box
Mar 8, 2016
325 posts
48 upvotes
cloakster wrote: That's exactly me. And I thought I was the only one that did this :P
i do this too
Deal Addict
May 12, 2014
2610 posts
2344 upvotes
Montreal
Guncho wrote: If someone stole it it would suck but wouldn't be the end of the world. There's no cash. I would cancel the credit card and get new ids.
With your wallet (driver's licence, etc.), they get your name, address, birthday. Perhaps other info too. Easy to do identity fraud, which will be a huge headache for you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)