Expired Hot Deals

[lecreuset.ca] Le Creuset - 12 days of Christmas (Dec 2-13)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 7:37 pm
May 22, 2010
70 posts
10 upvotes
St Thomas
mjt20mik wrote: Got another shipping e-mail today. With no details on the email or tracking number (I assume its the second half of my 2 dish bakeware set).
yes that is what it will be....same here
Sep 7, 2008
150 posts
53 upvotes
Meridien wrote: Ordered the skillet on Dec 12 and got email this morning that it’s been delayed. Haven’t received any tracking number or shipping confirmation.
I got an email last night with tracking number. Delivery date Dec 29.
Dec 3, 2014
64 posts
60 upvotes
St. Albert, AB
Had my French Oven and skillet show up late last evening, hope lots of people get their orders today! Skillet said it was shipped the day prior so maybe they are upgrading the shipping along with the delay email?
Dec 8, 2017
517 posts
240 upvotes
Nawkanie wrote: My tracking info was in another email with the subject “Your order is on its way!” If you haven’t gotten that yet, it likely hasn’t shipped yet.
Mine finally shipped yesterday and it's at the sorting facility in the city where I live. I'll doubt it will arrive by end of day today, but maybe it will be Christmas miracle ;)
Oct 5, 2014
135 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fatty4x4 wrote: yes that is what it will be....same here
Just have no clue when it will be coming.
Sep 7, 2008
150 posts
53 upvotes
Meridien wrote: I got an email last night with tracking number. Delivery date Dec 29.
Update: mine arrived this morning by Canada Post.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54624 posts
19423 upvotes
My wife just told me she wants a set lol.

Hoping a sale with come on BF if not, next Christmas it is.
Sep 7, 2020
28 posts
23 upvotes
Just a note: if you were really hoping for the 2 quart Saucier, kitchensmart.ca has it on sale this week for $150 plus GST or HST (Ontario) with free shipping.
Jul 4, 2012
282 posts
261 upvotes
If you're not loyal to one brand, which you probably shouldn't be, there's a 5.25L Staub with steamer attachment (usually ~$100 on it's own) for $229. Arguably same, if not better, quality than Le Creuset, and probably better lifetime warranty too. The downside is there are only two colours.

Cherry
https://www.zwilling.com/ca/staub-cast- ... _week_sale

Black
Sep 7, 2020
28 posts
23 upvotes
Sym000 wrote: If you're not loyal to one brand, which you probably shouldn't be, there's a 5.25L Staub with steamer attachment (usually ~$100 on it's own) for $229. Arguably same, if not better, quality than Le Creuset, and probably better lifetime warranty too. The downside is there are only two colours.

Cherry

Black
It might be better quality (though I doubt most people would be able to discern that between these two brands), but while I like the black interior of the 12” skillet, it’s a PITA to clean compared to the much-smoother light-coloured enamels from other brands. Plus, it’s much easier to judge a fond on a light surface; not too important in a skillet used (mostly) for searing, but very useful in a Dutch (French) oven.
Sep 10, 2008
797 posts
208 upvotes
I'm returning my skillets. If any one here wants teal, cerise, sage and in Surrey just let me know.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5594 posts
1990 upvotes
trilobites wrote: I'm returning my skillets. If any one here wants teal, cerise, sage and in Surrey just let me know.
What happened? Or too heavy?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Sep 10, 2008
797 posts
208 upvotes
These are nice but just have too many skillets. I might still keep one :)