Expired Hot Deals

Lee Valley

New Hobby ? Special Buy – 7-Piece Carving Tool Set for only $89 Free Shipping.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2021 6:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1001 posts
4555 upvotes
Vancouver Island

[Lee Valley] New Hobby ? Special Buy – 7-Piece Carving Tool Set for only $89 Free Shipping.

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Lee Valley
More offers from Lee Valley
I love Lee Valley and they have Amazing Customer Service.

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/to ... g-tool-set
1.jpg
5 replies
Feb 6, 2019
300 posts
420 upvotes
Niagara Region
I also love Lee Valley and would say that this is a great deal if carving interests you. All the products they sell are top quality.

Thanks OP!
Jan 25, 2011
21 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
I'm suspicious it doesn't say where they're made or any branding. Any idea?
Apr 29, 2020
102 posts
89 upvotes
thejerkson wrote: I'm suspicious it doesn't say where they're made or any branding. Any idea?
This is common about Lee Valley website - they dont list brands but do sell very good quality and brand products
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2489 posts
3503 upvotes
GTA
thejerkson wrote: I'm suspicious it doesn't say where they're made or any branding. Any idea?
Oakvillian23 wrote: This is common about Lee Valley website - they dont list brands but do sell very good quality and brand products
While many items LV sells are good quality, not everything is. However, their return policy and guarantee is really good, so if you buy them and they're not suitable/good/to your liking, LV will take them back.
As for being unbranded with no country of origin listed, you can probably figure out where they are made.
If not, https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7334070 has the answer.
Jun 28, 2015
425 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Reminds of the homeless dude that hangs out around Yonge & Wellesley carving these cute little wooden birdies for sale. Don't know how profitable it actually is, but damn I admire his dedication.