FREE LEGO Life Magazine Subscription for Kids

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2023 10:58 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1278 posts
592 upvotes
Regina, SK
dyalect wrote: The warn fuzzy of handing your child a link to a pdf.

Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Or a physical magazine in the mail.

For free.

I'm going to trust Lego corporation in this one.
Not just a physical magazine, an envelope in the mail addressed to the child.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Maybe because you can just download the magazine without handing over all your personal info for free

https://www.lego.com/cdn/cs/lego-life-w ... _8plus.pdf
Yeah it's unnecessary when they can just close their eyes and wish really hard to send the magazine to your front door via carrier pigeon.
Dreamrider wrote: I've read through the download version.
Obvious attempt to get kids to ask their parents for lego's they see in the magazine.
Mind as well just call it a flyer.
No thanks.
Apparently this website makes money when you visit it, AND they make money when you buy things through this website. Shocking.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4409 upvotes
Thanks OP - Nice free surprise in the mail for my son 5 times a year. What's not to like?
Last edited by Krime1k on Jan 25th, 2023 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1926 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought I signed up, but was just a spinning circle. Didn't work on brave or chrome browser. Finally did it on mobile and successfully signed up.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
Same magazine that the store gives out? Also why can’t I add postal code?
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7483 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
BakerB31 wrote: I actually signed up my son when he was 5, but added on his younger sisters so it would come when they were old enough, and we've been getting 3 copies each time for the last year. My youngest is 2.
I'm not a tree hugger but 3 copies for one household is ridiculous.
Mar 25, 2013
24 posts
12 upvotes
Greater Sudbury
Totally agree! We need kids to read books and follow directions. The pleasure a child gets receiving their own mail and creating something from Lego. Many a dog eared copy was on my car back seat and non-readers would thumb through.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1965 posts
1096 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Our kids have this already and I swear on the last one that came in the mail they said it would be the last as they're converting to digital.. Probably don't have it anymore to confirm.
Mar 14, 2019
34 posts
15 upvotes
kelowna
I am getting not available in your area :( When i try to add my address it just says "something went wromg"
Nov 30, 2015
821 posts
1163 upvotes
I was a card-carrying lego club member when I was a kid and LOVED getting the magazine in the mail. I I even sent pictures in the mail to them of my lego creations, never got published though.
Mar 5, 2012
758 posts
499 upvotes
Canada
GroverTime wrote: I was a card-carrying lego club member when I was a kid and LOVED getting the magazine in the mail. I I even sent pictures in the mail to them of my lego creations, never got published though.
Much better that then what the kids are doing these days.
Jul 12, 2010
61 posts
46 upvotes
Dread_Mannequin wrote: NGL, I wouldn't change that one bit
I did end up changing it lol. If only because my child may one day see it and ask questions I'm not prepared to answer.

Funny enough, other name suggestions were (believe it or not) TangyTuna089 and GorgeousSkinnet084. Not sure what's going on with the Lego name algorithm, BUT KEEP EM COMING haha
Aug 5, 2010
268 posts
388 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Is it just me I do miss the smell of flipping physical books and magazines.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1609 posts
1433 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Have been getting this for the past year for both kids.
It has great activities and comes with a poster every issue.
Oct 14, 2009
654 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
llamallama wrote: I did end up changing it lol. If only because my child may one day see it and ask questions I'm not prepared to answer.

Funny enough, other name suggestions were (believe it or not) TangyTuna089 and GorgeousSkinnet084. Not sure what's going on with the Lego name algorithm, BUT KEEP EM COMING haha
WHY ARE NONE OF MY NAMES LIKE THIS!?
Unfortunately mine already asks all those questions... and somehow more
Jan 24, 2023
43 posts
105 upvotes
Thanks op,

I needed something to suck up all the juices at the bottom of my garbage can.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)