Entertainment

The Official RFD LEGO General Discussion Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 11:02 am
Dec 5, 2006
453 posts
477 upvotes
Vancouver
oh, they very do much care! Every order that can't be submitted is $ lost. There are some very stressed out people working on this right now
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
pbb99 wrote: oh, they very do much care! Every order that can't be submitted is $ lost. There are some very stressed out people working on this right now
They won't lose any money because all of the GWP will still be sold out in short time. It will just take longer and stress out people in the meantime. Every sale they "lose" will be someone else's purchase.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2008
1830 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone else ready to punch this guy in the face?
Images
  • FB53B64A-652A-4941-ACF0-C3ABC9FA20F8.jpeg
Jul 27, 2015
137 posts
37 upvotes
Lower Mainland
Dang, anyone able to add anything to cart?
Jul 27, 2015
137 posts
37 upvotes
Lower Mainland
mdtobe wrote: Yes but not able to check out
At least you get to that step. I am still trying to add to cart. Smh :facepalm:
Dec 5, 2006
453 posts
477 upvotes
Vancouver
since the first time my cart got emptied I've briefly had it add an item once, but then it got emptied again

Turning into quite an ordeal trying to get Monster Book. The one I ordered from B&N still hasn't arrived! After a month of no updates, Canada Post finally got a tracking number for it. It was supposed to be delivered today, but still hasn't turned up. At least it's still in their system!
May 23, 2008
59 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pbb99 wrote: since the first time my cart got emptied I've briefly had it add an item once, but then it got emptied again
My experience has been that the cart empties and then mysteriously re-populates itself and if you added the item(s) again it will just duplicate them (and trying to reduce the amount is a pain as well). I've gotten as far as the checkout to confirm my address, but no further yet...
Aug 15, 2020
290 posts
395 upvotes
Order Total
0.00 CAD

That's why I can not make a payment.

I can load the checkout page but the order total is 0 CAD.
Last edited by inspoint on Jan 1st, 2021 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2323 posts
1308 upvotes
kooda123 wrote: At least you get to that step. I am still trying to add to cart. Smh :facepalm:
try click into the empty cart anyways, it may show items.. like a phantom stock
Aug 25, 2011
104 posts
164 upvotes
Calgary
I was able to enter credit card and it started processing then gave me a credit decline error. About 5 min later I got a notification from my credit card of the transaction but no confirmation from Lego. Do I trust that it went through or was the credit card just authorized and the transaction never processed.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2008
1830 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lukecs wrote: I was able to enter credit card and it started processing then gave me a credit decline error. About 5 min later I got a notification from my credit card of the transaction but no confirmation from Lego. Do I trust that it went through or was the credit card just authorized and the transaction never processed.
this is a mess... i’m going to try again in an hour
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2323 posts
1308 upvotes
it feels like boxing day shopping.. yet nothing is on sale and i am paying regular price... lol. lego purchase itch or something.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1085 posts
632 upvotes
I'm getting the unexpected error banner at the top whenever I try to add anything to my cart. It's kind of odd because the website is loading at normal speed, I wonder why the mess?
Aug 4, 2013
90 posts
25 upvotes
My order total is 0.00 and I wonder if that's why we are not allowed to check out?
Dec 5, 2006
453 posts
477 upvotes
Vancouver
even though it says there was an error, I'm finding changes to my cart show up if I reload the page. However, the payment is gimped.

Yeah, with the rest of the site working fine, doesn't seem like an overall load problem. Just something bugged in the cart/checkout system

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)