Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

15.6'' Thinkpad, HD, i5-7200u, 8GB, 256SSD 535$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2024 8:30 am

Poll: How much business did we give Lenovo

• Total votes: 635. You have voted on this poll.
You bought a Lenovo laptop

46%
You bought a Lenovo laptop and you think the order will get cancelled

15%
You are not going to buy a Lenovo laptop

23%
You are trying to convince someone else to buy the Lenovo laptop

6%
You still think you can get it cheaper on boxing day/groundhog day/Easter egg hunt day

10%
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1541 posts
763 upvotes
T Dot
Mine is having a serious issue. It powers on with a black screen, nothing is coming up. Anyone else experiencing this?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
After upgrading windows 10 to the latest update, you might discover being unable to adjust brightness or bluelight filter no longer being available.

What you need to do is go to device manager and select display drivers and even for those with the nvidia card, click on the intel graphic driver and force windows to update it. It should resolve things rather quickly.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1236 posts
1688 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
superxxxstud wrote: After upgrading windows 10 to the latest update, you might discover being unable to adjust brightness or bluelight filter no longer being available.

What you need to do is go to device manager and select display drivers and even for those with the nvidia card, click on the intel graphic driver and force windows to update it. It should resolve things rather quickly.
Haha, I was actually having this issue ytd and I google it and manage to solve it. But I'm glad you posted here to help everyone who purchased it as well :D
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1325 posts
238 upvotes
Vancouver
same. this thing is still running as fast as day 1
Graphic Designer
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine was until recently - then the screen started to flicker really badly
Pulling it apart to determine if it was the screen or the screen cable I nicked the keyboard cable
so 1/3 of the keys don't work. So the cost of replacing that and the screen means I'm shopping for a new laptop.
It still works really well as a "desktop" unit with an external screen and keyboard.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
perfectg wrote: same. this thing is still running as fast as day 1
I have an issue with mine and those damn SSD drivers. What drivers are you guys using? Seems like mine revert back to intel slow ones.
Jun 19, 2008
79 posts
8 upvotes
superxxxstud wrote: I have an issue with mine and those damn SSD drivers. What drivers are you guys using? Seems like mine revert back to intel slow ones.
What did you end up getting for SSD? It was a good run... laptop finally gave up on me (its been extremely slow to load up anything). Had to reformat and searching for another SSD drive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)