Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

--

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2017 11:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hmm this or the dell u2417h
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
I was really considering this monitor until I read some not so favourable reviews(dead pixels, screen bleed, etc). Then I looked around and I found Benq GW2765HT at Costco. If you use masterpass it can go as low as $275. Keep in mind this is a 27" WQHD screen, so a bit bigger. Reviews on Amazon are pretty good.
It's not borderless but I don't care as much. If you're considering the P24H or Q I'd pay the extra and get the Benq (Costco Warranty)
May 26, 2009
173 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
What video card are you using to drive QHD? Don't need anything for gaming, but do need multi-monitor support.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
stcv3 wrote: I was really considering this monitor until I read some not so favourable reviews(dead pixels, screen bleed, etc). Then I looked around and I found Benq GW2765HT at Costco. If you use masterpass it can go as low as $275. Keep in mind this is a 27" WQHD screen, so a bit bigger. Reviews on Amazon are pretty good.
It's not borderless but I don't care as much. If you're considering the P24H or Q I'd pay the extra and get the Benq (Costco Warranty)
where are the bad reviews?

also wondering if P24H, P24Q and L24Q use the same panel?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3680 posts
1729 upvotes
stcv3 wrote: I was really considering this monitor until I read some not so favourable reviews(dead pixels, screen bleed, etc). Then I looked around and I found Benq GW2765HT at Costco. If you use masterpass it can go as low as $275. Keep in mind this is a 27" WQHD screen, so a bit bigger. Reviews on Amazon are pretty good.
L27Q after coupon and ebate is $254. Also the Benq is just QHD, not WQHD.
Jun 1, 2006
901 posts
287 upvotes
Mississauga
wlee wrote: where are the bad reviews?

also wondering if P24H, P24Q and L24Q use the same panel?
I also mostly found unfavorable comments about these monitors. The problem is there are no "professional" reviews, just a handful of comments from buyers in various online forums. No information about input lag, panel maker, use of PWM or not, quality of AG coating, etc. Mostly comments about dead pixels, severe backlight bleed, very wobbly stands and quite a few with faulty user menu buttons. I recall something about brightness control was terrible as well, 0-50 hardly made a difference. I believe they usually charge a 15% restocking fee and that turned a lot of people off, although that doesn't apply right now.
Jun 1, 2006
901 posts
287 upvotes
Mississauga
goob3r wrote: L27Q after coupon and ebate is $254. Also the Benq is just QHD, not WQHD.
I don't know how you differentiate between QHD and WQHD but the Benq is WQHD (2560x1440). You might be confusing UWQHD for the ultrawide monitors.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
j6n wrote: I also mostly found unfavorable comments about these monitors. The problem is there are no "professional" reviews, just a handful of comments from buyers in various online forums. No information about input lag, panel maker, use of PWM or not, quality of AG coating, etc. Mostly comments about dead pixels, severe backlight bleed, very wobbly stands and quite a few with faulty user menu buttons. I recall something about brightness control was terrible as well, 0-50 hardly made a difference. I believe they usually charge a 15% restocking fee and that turned a lot of people off, although that doesn't apply right now.
Pretty much what I found as well. With the Benq on the other hand there are plenty of reviews online.
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12459 posts
2170 upvotes
GTA
goob3r wrote: Neither EXTRA10 or BFCM5 works it seems. Tried multiple monitors.

Edit: Got it to work by typing in EXTRA10 instead of copy & paste.
both says "Coupon code is not valid for the current cart. Please input a valid one." when manually typed or copy paste
Jun 1, 2006
901 posts
287 upvotes
Mississauga
stcv3 wrote: Pretty much what I found as well. With the Benq on the other hand there are plenty of reviews online.
If it helps, speaking from first-hand experience, the GW2765HT is a fantastic monitor. I purchased one in early October from Costco, unfortunately for $30 more than the current price. I am considering buying another one. I did consider returning it and getting two P24Qs because 2 x 27" is a little too much but I just can't convince myself to take the plunge. If the Benq wasn't almost flawless perhaps I could.
Apr 24, 2013
579 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
I don't understand why there is USB-c cable, but not HDMI cable...?
I got Fido and Public Mobile. [removed solicitation] ????
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
redMtl wrote: was 1.5%, now 6.0% Cash Back.
yesterday evening was the same %
american ebates shows me 12%. Nothing on Canadian version
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Cannot use EXTRA10 now, anyone?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
naticom wrote: Cannot use EXTRA10 now, anyone?
Got the message...

"Coupon code is not valid for the current cart. Please input a valid one."
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3538 upvotes
Burnaby
Prices before coupons for most Lenovo monitors on sale during BF/CM are still the same as during BF & CM though the landing pages for those sales have been taken down. The coupon EXTRA10 expired on 27.11.2017 as indicated in the opening post (the well-known coupon site was right). Peeps may just google whether there is another coupon currently available suitable for Lenovo monitors.

gl

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)