Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Chromebook 10e tablet 129$ less rakuten

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2022 8:26 pm
Jul 19, 2005
979 posts
593 upvotes
Mississauga
yvrwindsor wrote: Assistance request.

Received my 10e last night. Been charging, with the Lenovo charger, for over 15 hours. Does not turn in both light and longer press. Only get a solid red light when unit is plugged on.

Any suggestion? Or is this DOA.
Did you fix it or get an RMA? I just got mine, booted up and set up my Google account, 46% battery remaining. All of a sudden it went dark. White power light is solid, but the screen won't come on. Turn off and on still nothing. Wondering if it's defective. Will keep charging it and see.

Update:. Now it's asking for a USB recovery stick... Submitted ticket... Disappointed...

Update 2: Replied saying I need to contact their support. Did an online chat, they approved a replacement and will send me return label. Waiting for confirmation email.
Last edited by koalajoe on Jan 25th, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3198 posts
1023 upvotes
Vancouver
koalajoe wrote: Did you fix it or get an RMA? I just got mine, booted up and set up my Google account, 46% battery remaining. All of a sudden it went dark. White power light is solid, but the screen won't come on. Turn off and on still nothing. Wondering if it's defective. Will keep charging it and see.

Update:. Now it's asking for a USB recovery stick... Submitted ticket... Disappointed...
Lenovo no longer has 82AM0002US to give me as replacement. Rep issued RMA. In-transit to Lenovo.
Ordered 82AM000EUS for the same price on Friday. Specs looks exactly the same. Lenovo anticipates shipping on Feb 7.
Sep 7, 2003
162 posts
17 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anybody know if this will work with the Zoom app?
Dec 6, 2005
222 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver
gewain wrote: Anybody know if this will work with the Zoom app?
Yes it does. Used it this weekend. Wasn't able to hook it up to external speakers...mind you I didn't give myself enough time to fiddle with it before the zoom meeting.
Last edited by ~Chester~ on Jan 25th, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 21, 2015
55 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
I have had this Chromebook for about 3 weeks, I loaded a few apps, have about 15gb space left.

I don’t know why it has trouble loading plants vs zombies 2, it often crashes and sends me back to the desktop. I don’t think plants vs zombies utilizes a lot of ram or graphics, so I am a bit surprised that I have trouble running it, which is the primary objective for me (entertain kids).

Given the price, I am happy with this toy for the kids, but am wondering if I got a lemon or if it’s normal for the specs.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39756 upvotes
Toronto
~Chester~ wrote: Yes it does. Used it this weekend. Wasn't able to hook it up to external speakers...mind you I didn't give myself enough time to fiddle with it before the zoom meeting.
If only you on the tablet side of meeting, probably best to use a Bluetooth or wired headset. Much better sound that way for Zoom meetings.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3035 upvotes
Airdrie
My tablet arrived yesterday. It has been very intuitive and easy to set up, I'm very happy with it. My only two suggestions are:

1. You'll likely need additional storage, my system takes up 12.5 gb, then the only other thing I have installed is Rosetta Stone (I downloaded the complete spanish language offline files) which is 2.24gb. Nearly half the storage is used already. I have a 500gb T5 samsung drive that I think I will designate as media storage for the tablet, it is recognized and shows good transfer speeds.

2. If you want to use developer mode you should do it right away. I set up the tablet then went to activate developer mode after and it wipes the tablet and you'll have to set it up again. Developer mode allows you to install play store/android apps via apk files onto the chromebook. But use at your own risk...

I'd like to get a stand or a case with stand integrated, unfortunately there aren't really many options. Only the official lenovo one with keyboard or one on amazon:

https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessorie ... e.com%252F

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B097XZPN9Y?smi ... gToDp&th=1

I like the fit and look of the lenovo one but I don't think the keyboard is detachable which is a bummer.
Mar 7, 2011
27 posts
11 upvotes
If you have perkopolis, the price goes down to 120...not sure if this helps anyone but that's like additional 7% discount.
Apr 9, 2006
271 posts
155 upvotes
Ville-Marie
Never had an experience with chromebook. Do you recommend this tablet to your parents for watching youtube, browsing internet and media consumption?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
are u guys able to register for the free google one 100gb offer? if yes, are u in developer mode or just stock? tia

https://www.google.com/chromebook/offers/

im not able to register in developer mode
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
my very young kid now uses this to log into google classroom, and I no longer am super stressed she would somehow destroy my macbook pro.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
... Just got notice TODAY that mine just shipped... Purchased many weeks ago when this thread was first trending. :p
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
tigerpg wrote: Never had an experience with chromebook. Do you recommend this tablet to your parents for watching youtube, browsing internet and media consumption?
Definitely. Just make sure they don't need to use any of the traditional Windows software.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
tigerpg wrote: Never had an experience with chromebook. Do you recommend this tablet to your parents for watching youtube, browsing internet and media consumption?
100% yes.
Nov 25, 2013
419 posts
371 upvotes
Hoth
DasHip wrote: ... Just got notice TODAY that mine just shipped... Purchased many weeks ago when this thread was first trending. :p
I ordered mine from perkopolis and still hasn't shown that it has shipped. Hopefully it arrives for V day Feb 14th.
Feb 27, 2018
9 posts
3 upvotes
vancouver
With USB-C, does that mean I can connect this to my TV?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
mchan15 wrote: With USB-C, does that mean I can connect this to my TV?
yes i can confirm it works! using usbC to hdmi cable!
20220128_154212.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>