Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

FHD Webcam-$28 with discounts and Rakuten

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 5:35 pm
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
spammy wrote: Think you might have linked the incorrect model....89769 doesn't seems to have Windows Hello, but 4XC0V13599 is the one with Windows Hello I believe (although they are both called FHD500, confusing....)
GXC0X89769 :
Effortless automatic login with facial recognition technology
Feb 2, 2015
824 posts
442 upvotes
MichaelSun wrote: GXC0X89769 :
Effortless automatic login with facial recognition technology
Ah, think you are right...Lenovo is so confusing...so what's the differences between the 2 then????
Feb 21, 2015
9 posts
19 upvotes
Milton, ON
mindabsence wrote: Is this the same FHD webcam that came out at the start of the year just in a different colour now? I suspect it is based on the model name.

I have it:
- Wide angle video is definitely interesting and a bit wide, but I use Zoom and can easily crop the video smaller in the settings by not picking the HD option (which seems to throw the camera into it's full viewing angle mode). Quality is still good when cropped in the "lower" quality setting, noticeably better than colleagues using laptop webcams.
- Audio is pretty good, never gotten any complaints and sounds pretty fair when I do audio tests in applications
- No windows hello as another poster noted - need to go to the more expensive model for that.

Tried a couple similar china-brand webcams from Amazon in this price range prior to buying this one, and the Lenovo kicks their butt in that range.
It's a good deal. I agree they're marketing it as a different colour. There doesn't appear to be any discernible difference spec-wise to these two models (currently not on sale):

1. Lenovo 300 FHD Webcam (cloud Grey), $50.99
- https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessorie ... GXC1B34793
- I bought this one last November for $38 (discounted from $50, no Rakuten). Good camera, good audio. No complaints. Needed something half-decent to keep laptop lid closed.

2. Lenovo Essential FHD Webcam (Black), $69.99
https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessorie ... 4XC1B34802