Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Flex 14 Ryzen 3500U - $584.99 - Rakuten 6% = $549.89 [Cheapest Flex AMD Ever]

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2020 3:52 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
Meh. Returning mine because of a shitty left speaker. Getting it replaced but if it's still shite I'm going to just get a refund and upgrade the SSD/RAM of my Y40 even though the shell is starting to fall apart
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
Got mine, and the speakers seem to be fine, not the best but not the worst, overall I like it.
May 29, 2015
189 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
may i ask how did you get lenovo give you a free pen? i didn't get anything :(
Pingalino wrote: OK, I got the computer today. Lenovo compensated me a free pen for the inconvenience of waiting a month and a half.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
blackpianist wrote: may i ask how did you get lenovo give you a free pen? i didn't get anything :(
I told them I would like something for the inconvenience and that I was considering buying a pen, so I would accept a discount on it. I was very polite. They offered me $40 ish cash or $74 of product
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
Sadly it is another month and a half until I get my replacement, I returned the laptop with a faulty speaker
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
May 29, 2015
189 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. That's through online support chat? I'll try my luck too

Pingalino wrote: I told them I would like something for the inconvenience and that I was considering buying a pen, so I would accept a discount on it. I was very polite. They offered me $40 ish cash or $74 of product
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
What is this pen you guys are talking about it?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
It may have been a fluke. I was really just talking to someone about the speaker at tech support, who said I would probably be able to get something. When they transfered me to customer service, I mentioned what the tech support person had said... It may have been a mistake, but I do seem to have pretty good luck with this sort of thing (see my method soap win for example)..

Good luck. And please, anyone else let me know if they end up with a bad speakers.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
May 29, 2015
189 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
just talked to support online and they're giving me $30 credit, better then nothing!! Thanks @Pingalino for the heads up
Pingalino wrote: It may have been a fluke. I was really just talking to someone about the speaker at tech support, who said I would probably be able to get something. When they transfered me to customer service, I mentioned what the tech support person had said... It may have been a mistake, but I do seem to have pretty good luck with this sort of thing (see my method soap win for example)..

Good luck. And please, anyone else let me know if they end up with a bad speakers.
Aug 26, 2014
130 posts
91 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
I hear terrible distortion at even half volume. I upgraded my warranty so instead of sending it in I’m getting them to come to my place and fix it next week. When I squeeze the chassis slightly the distortion goes away, not sure what the problem is. This is my second one I purchased , the first one didn’t have this issue.

I was also able to secure a pen for the late delivery. Thanks for the tip!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
CndnDsltr wrote: I hear terrible distortion at even half volume. I upgraded my warranty so instead of sending it in I’m getting them to come to my place and fix it next week. When I squeeze the chassis slightly the distortion goes away, not sure what the problem is. This is my second one I purchased , the first one didn’t have this issue.

Can you please report back when they come to fix it? Let us know if they were able to, and if they were, what they did, please. I have to wait another 1.5 months for my replacement and I won't be keen to send it off again.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
May 29, 2015
189 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto, ON
so envious you guys get the pen! but congratz!! i must've done something wrong to only get $30 lol
CndnDsltr wrote: I hear terrible distortion at even half volume. I upgraded my warranty so instead of sending it in I’m getting them to come to my place and fix it next week. When I squeeze the chassis slightly the distortion goes away, not sure what the problem is. This is my second one I purchased , the first one didn’t have this issue.