Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] Laptop Bags, Chargers & Batteries, Earphones, Keyboards, Mice & other accessories up to 60% off + Free Shipping

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9154 posts
7498 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Lenovo Canada] Laptop Bags, Chargers & Batteries, Earphones, Keyboards, Mice & other accessories up to 60% off + Free Shipping

Mouse as low as $7.55
Earphones $10.79
Keyboard $10.79
Backpack $16.79
Wall Adaptor $25.19
Power Bank $25.51
DVD Burner $31.99
Headset $39.59
Harddrive $62.99

Free shipping on any purchase
https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/d/deals/ac ... ode=normal
15 replies
Oct 28, 2013
160 posts
136 upvotes
Saskatoon
There are some good deals in there. Particularly USB C to xxx adapters.
Aug 22, 2017
146 posts
43 upvotes
JDK111 wrote: There are some good deals in there. Particularly USB C to xxx adapters.
Really? I'm getting 31 for the usb c to hdmi adapter. On amazon some r just 20
Apr 2, 2013
529 posts
501 upvotes
Barrie
Picked up the M500 RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse; father in law was looking for one and likes the ergonomic factor. For $58 all in, worth a shot! Thanks OP
Oct 28, 2013
160 posts
136 upvotes
Saskatoon
BeaverKnight wrote: Really? I'm getting 31 for the usb c to hdmi adapter. On amazon some r just 20
If you need one in a pinch, Amazon is fine.
If I'm making presentations to customers or putting on a displays at trade shows - I'll spend the extra $10 for a Lenovo.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15154 posts
3040 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
A nice 14w Windows S laptop for $239 with 10 hour battery and 1080p screen.
Apr 27, 2013
539 posts
706 upvotes
TheGuard wrote: Picked up the M500 RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse; father in law was looking for one and likes the ergonomic factor. For $58 all in, worth a shot! Thanks OP
Are you sure the M500 is wireless? I don't see any mention in the specs.
Apr 2, 2013
529 posts
501 upvotes
Barrie
namomaz wrote: Are you sure the M500 is wireless? I don't see any mention in the specs.
Wow you're absolutely right! Don't know how I thought it was wireless... Read a review that mentioned it but I guess it was wrong too. Thanks for pointing that out! Cancelled!
Apr 17, 2013
847 posts
126 upvotes
Markham
Want a laptop bag, this one doesn't seem to have alot of padding but I would only use the bag when I'm travelling downtown. Which would be once a week.

Any thoughts? Anyone have this laptop bag?
PSN - Meditech82
Oct 7, 2015
548 posts
454 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Is any of those pens working with ipad ?
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
13092 posts
2357 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Meditech82 wrote: Want a laptop bag, this one doesn't seem to have alot of padding but I would only use the bag when I'm travelling downtown. Which would be once a week. Any thoughts? Anyone have this laptop bag?
I bought a T210 Casual Toploader awhile back, and I would recommend AmazonBasics over it. I'm not saying either are great, but I think the AB one is better.

Hmm, on second thought, it seems a lot of the AB sizes are sold out. 15.6" one is available for $20, still. Might be a little loose for a modern 14" T-series, as I have the 14" bag, and I wouldn't want it any bigger for my T450s.

As far as padding goes, I think they're about the same for both, around 5mm on the sides. It's enough for bumps when you're walking around. it's not like I get the dropsies.

Funny, the standard keyboard + mouse = $21.74. If you buy them separately, they're $18.34. I'll probably buy a couple of the mouses. Want the matching red wheel :D .

EDIT// Okay, comparing the two bags side by side:
Pros for AmazonBasics:
- what looks to be a nylon shell
- slighter softer liner
- padded piece on shoulder strap
- side padding seems slighly thicker, by a mm or two

Pros for Lenovo:
- better inner pocket
- says Lenovo and doesn't have the orange stitching

FYI, the coupon code "ANNUAL10" has expired, even though it is still listed on the page. I think it was for 10% off. Non-coupon prices:

Code: Select all

https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/d/deals/accessories?sort=price-asc&currentResultsLayoutType=grid&visibleDatas=&mode=normal
Dec 26, 2007
450 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
rabbit wrote: I bought a T210 Casual Toploader awhile back, and I would recommend AmazonBasics over it. I'm not saying either are great, but I think the AB one is better.

Hmm, on second thought, it seems a lot of the AB sizes are sold out. 15.6" one is available for $20, still. Might be a little loose for a modern 14" T-series, as I have the 14" bag, and I wouldn't want it any bigger for my T450s.

As far as padding goes, I think they're about the same for both, around 5mm on the sides. It's enough for bumps when you're walking around. it's not like I get the dropsies.

Funny, the standard keyboard + mouse = $21.74. If you buy them separately, they're $18.34. I'll probably buy a couple of the mouses. Want the matching red wheel :D .

EDIT// Okay, comparing the two bags side by side:
Pros for AmazonBasics:
- what looks to be a nylon shell
- slighter softer liner
- padded piece on shoulder strap
- side padding seems slighly thicker, by a mm or two

Pros for Lenovo:
- better inner pocket
- says Lenovo and doesn't have the orange stitching

FYI, the coupon code "ANNUAL10" has expired, even though it is still listed on the page. I think it was for 10% off. Non-coupon prices:

Code: Select all

https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/d/deals/accessories?sort=price-asc&currentResultsLayoutType=grid&visibleDatas=&mode=normal
I also bought the T210 back in June, and it's already falling apart. I tried to contact Lenovo to get it replaced under warranty, they say it's not their problem, the bag is manufactured by Targus, so I should talk to Targus instead.

I talk to Targus, they say they do not make this bag, I should talk to Lenovo...

Overall terrible experience. Glad it was only $15 down the drain.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1196 posts
476 upvotes
Montreal, QC
weedb0y wrote: A nice 14w Windows S laptop for $239 with 10 hour battery and 1080p screen.
Is there a link for this? What is the model name? Thanks