Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo C32q-20 31.5 Inch QHD Monitor $208.55 + 12% CB

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 10:15 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
518 posts
152 upvotes
Knowhere

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo C32q-20 31.5 Inch QHD Monitor $208.55 + 12% CB

Deal is back again. Not as hot as the $198 + 15% cb but still pretty hot

Perkopolis passcode: GoldPerk2020

2560x1440 QHD resolution
IPS Wide Viewing Angle
75Hz high refresh rate
Exterme 4ms response time
AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
97 replies
Member
Jan 12, 2009
256 posts
327 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
shinsky wrote: Deal is back again. Not as hot as the $198 + 15% cb but still pretty hot

Perkopolis passcode: GoldPerk2020

2560x1440 QHD resolution
IPS Wide Viewing Angle
75Hz high refresh rate
Exterme 4ms response time
AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology
Check your compatibility; I was only able to get 75Hz after sourcing a Displayport cable at 1440p.

Also, to echo earlier comments, dealing with Lenovo tech support truly a challenging experience. Gives old Dell a run for their money.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2005
1491 posts
783 upvotes
Montreal
csp wrote: Check your compatibility; I was only able to get 75Hz after sourcing a Displayport cable at 1440p.
Only 75Hz? That's what it's rated at. Unless you mean it won't overclock.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Member
Jan 12, 2009
256 posts
327 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Noobzilla wrote: Only 75Hz? That's what it's rated at. Unless you mean it won't overclock.
Connecting through HDMI only got me 60Hz, regardless of any tweaks and third party utilities. Could be the HDMI 1.4 limitation (both monitor and video card end), HDMI cable was high-speed...
Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
497 posts
496 upvotes
csp wrote: Connecting through HDMI only got me 60Hz, regardless of any tweaks and third party utilities. Could be the HDMI 1.4 limitation (both monitor and video card end), HDMI cable was high-speed...
If you're using HDMI then you need to go to Nvidia Control Panel > Change Resolution > Refresh Rate to 75hz

Then check here afterwards https://www.testufo.com/
Member
Dec 20, 2006
482 posts
127 upvotes
Very happy with my purchase, bought on BF. Pulling the trigger on another!
Newbie
Sep 10, 2019
51 posts
21 upvotes
I got this monitor on BF. The first one had a cluster of dead pixels so I asked for a replacement and it has been great so far. The value is incredible regarding to the price.
Newbie
Sep 9, 2016
74 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
How do we get the 12 percent cashback?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
14709 posts
3549 upvotes
Still have mine sealed in box..anyone interested?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Newbie
Aug 20, 2008
97 posts
44 upvotes
Montreal
I only see 299$ ?
is the deal dead?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3182 posts
2051 upvotes
Langley
How do you get cashback if you have to use a special link and code?
Newbie
Jul 18, 2011
74 posts
10 upvotes
I saw those comments as well. Not my experience. As bad as most places, but easy enough when you are used to it. I got 2 on BF, RMA’d both. Simple enough. 1 of the 2 replacements are ok. So batting .250, not the best.
Member
Sep 21, 2019
317 posts
211 upvotes
Both two orders and replacement had large (or cluster of) dead pixel near the centre. From previous threads of the same monitor, I wasn't the only one. The price reflects the gamble and if you find one without any DP, I guess consider yourself lucky.
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2004
518 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
I got 2 from the last sale, I totally lucked out, no dead pixels.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 11, 2009
5699 posts
2262 upvotes
Debtario
Good screen for the money, if you win the panel lottery. Seems to be mostly pixel issues with these, otherwise haven't seen any complaints of IPS glow or backlight bleed that tend to be a common issue on many other monitors.

Lenovo customer support is pants though, still waiting to get a PM on the one I ordered mid-November. Got denied, then approved, and then silence and no money back.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Newbie
Jul 18, 2011
74 posts
10 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Good screen for the money, if you win the panel lottery. Seems to be mostly pixel issues with these, otherwise haven't seen any complaints of IPS glow or backlight bleed that tend to be a common issue on many other monitors.

Lenovo customer support is pants though, still waiting to get a PM on the one I ordered mid-November. Got denied, then approved, and then silence and no money back.
No no, they do both. For me 3 out of 4 went back because of this.
Sr. Member
Jul 26, 2013
611 posts
535 upvotes
CALGARY
Correct me if I am wrong but Rakuten does not apply to this due to the fact that you have to shop via perkopolis portal. Rakuten requires you to shop through their webstore link, so it will not apply to a perkopolis purchase.

Top