Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo C32q-20 31.5 Inch QHD Monitor $208.55 + 12% CB

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 10:15 pm
Jan 12, 2009
386 posts
434 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Try turning Free Sync off
Thanks again; the 7850 does not even have FreeSync available to turn off, so no joy. DP cable it is.

As an update for Lenovo "customer service", still no update on them shipping me a DP cable, even told would happen 24-48 hrs as of Fri...I'll see if anything happens tomorrow. Haven't reached Bell levels of customer disservice, but I can see it getting there.
Koodo Cell, Fongo Home Phone, Rogers Internet, Wealthsimple Investing for now.

RFD Effect is real...Let the Credit Card games begin!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2611 posts
2204 upvotes
Canada
csp wrote: Connecting through HDMI only got me 60Hz, regardless of any tweaks and third party utilities. Could be the HDMI 1.4 limitation (both monitor and video card end), HDMI cable was high-speed...
Im using HDMI and was able to get 75hz through windows display properties...
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2343 posts
142 upvotes
It’s been over 4 weeks and still no refund for 1/3 monitor that was defective
Feb 23, 2017
363 posts
457 upvotes
Anyone get their order randomly returned to sender? My package didn't even come to Canada and tracking now says its being returned to sender.
Oct 22, 2013
437 posts
289 upvotes
NORTH YORK
hanzala27 wrote: Anyone get their order randomly returned to sender? My package didn't even come to Canada and tracking now says its being returned to sender.
Me and my buddy ordered Lenovo Legion Y27q-20
Sep 3, 2003
201 posts
67 upvotes
hanzala27 wrote: Anyone get their order randomly returned to sender? My package didn't even come to Canada and tracking now says its being returned to sender.
The UPS tracking for my monitor order is showing return to sender.
Dec 31, 2020
55 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
The same thing happened to me as well.

DEC 31,
the package will be returned to the sender.
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
warehouse scan
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
arrived at facility
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
departed from facility
Greensboro, NC
DEC 29,
origin scan
Greensboro, NC
DEC 28,
shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3039 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
My laptop order shows the same tracking info on UPS website.
But Lenovo's tracking says 'import scan'.
Sep 3, 2003
201 posts
67 upvotes
timko wrote: The UPS tracking for my monitor order is showing return to sender.
Although the return to address is my city in Canada...
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
qusxane wrote: The same thing happened to me as well.

DEC 31,
the package will be returned to the sender.
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
warehouse scan
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
arrived at facility
Louisville, KY
DEC 30,
departed from facility
Greensboro, NC
DEC 29,
origin scan
Greensboro, NC
DEC 28,
shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet.
could have been damaged during shipping.... It has happened to me once, UPS decide to return it since it was not worth shipping something with noticeable damage that will be returned.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
Same here, return to sender. Might be a glitch with UPS system. We shall see.
Dec 3, 2020
310 posts
238 upvotes
diabolical7 wrote: It’s been over 4 weeks and still no refund for 1/3 monitor that was defective
My replacement was returned to sender as well. It's been two weeks but no follow up from Lenovo.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
There are always exceptions for the ebates. You might be lucky to get it eventually if it escapes detection.

But generally if you go through perkopolis it is flagged...or will be flagged later during the routine audit prior to payout. This is because Lenovo won't pay ebates.
If you submit a "where's my money"...you'll get the same response that the ebates won't work in conjunction with perkopolis...that's because Lenovo is paying perkopolis.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1684 posts
298 upvotes
2Riskit wrote: could have been damaged during shipping.... It has happened to me once, UPS decide to return it since it was not worth shipping something with noticeable damage that will be returned.
Or somebody didn't fill out the forms properly and the entire shipment was refused going over the border.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3039 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
CameraBill wrote: Or somebody didn't fill out the forms properly and the entire shipment was refused going over the border.
Quite a many RFDers are having this issue
Will call their customer service tomorrow
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6024 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
I also got the same notification of return to sender. Not sure what happened (it was supposed to arrive on Dec 31).
Images
  • 6A79DAFC-F411-484B-BD3B-3CA7EBEACAD1.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1972 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
I get that this is a crazy cheap deal on a 32" QHD IPS monitor which has both freesync and a 75hz refresh rate. I could even learn to live with the low(ish) brightness levels (most of my desktop monitors are set sub-40% anyways). What I think I'd have a hard time living with is the low colour gamut coverage (72%).

At those levels, does this monitor not look a lot less vibrant than it should?

edit: NVM.... I should have looked a little deeper before I commented. It looks like 72% NTSC is roughly equiv to 100% sRGB, so it should be fine.
Koodo 33GB UL T&T @ $48 (waiting on my tab to switch to a better/cheaper plan)
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1972 posts
2109 upvotes
Moncton
sswilson wrote: I get that this is a crazy cheap deal on a 32" QHD IPS monitor which has both freesync and a 75hz refresh rate. I could even learn to live with the low(ish) brightness levels (most of my desktop monitors are set sub-40% anyways). What I think I'd have a hard time living with is the low colour gamut coverage (72%).

At those levels, does this monitor not look a lot less vibrant than it should?

edit: NVM.... I should have looked a little deeper before I commented. It looks like 72% NTSC is roughly equiv to 100% sRGB, so it should be fine.
Ah well... took a fit and ordered one. We'll see how I make out. :) ($245 after taxes delivered to NB).
Koodo 33GB UL T&T @ $48 (waiting on my tab to switch to a better/cheaper plan)
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2343 posts
142 upvotes
sswilson wrote:
Ah well... took a fit and ordered one. We'll see how I make out. :) ($245 after taxes delivered to NB).
Just hope you don’t run into no issues
And my case 4 plus weeks still no refund and I did a chargeback their customer service is pretty abysmal

Hope your experience is more positive than mine
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2477 posts
1102 upvotes
diabolical7 wrote: It’s been over 4 weeks and still no refund for 1/3 monitor that was defective
I sent back 3/7 I bought and it only took them 2 weeks to refund on all of them. I didn't even match the serial numbers, just sent back the ones with dead pixels under the order numbers I paid more money for. No issues.

That took care of the pixel issues and any need for price matching. Speaking to their customer service is completely useless though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)