Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Essential Wired Keyboard (Black) - US English 103P - $10.99 free shipping

[OP]
Apr 14, 2017
363 posts
641 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Essential Wired Keyboard (Black) - US English 103P - $10.99 free shipping

Enjoy a reliable and hassle-free typing with Lenovo Essential Wired Keyboard. It is durable and built to last with up to 10M clicks for each key cap, spill resistance and wired USB connectivity. Typing has never been this good with quiet key caps and adjustable feet for all day comfort.

Key Details
- Full-size 3-zone layout
- Quiet island style low profile keycaps
- Wired USB-A connectivity (1.8 m)
- Durable with to 10 M clicks
- Tilt adjustable feet
- Spill resistant
Images
  • j.png
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5031 posts
4469 upvotes
Is this better than the VICTSING USB keyboard at Dollarama at $5?
[OP]
Apr 14, 2017
363 posts
641 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Is this better than the VICTSING USB keyboard at Dollarama at $5?
That's probably better keyboard if you can find it in stock, usually when I go to dollarama in my area I can never find these good deals. This deal is double the price but it ships to your home for free
Feb 2, 2015
802 posts
356 upvotes
Good price for a keyboard beater, and EPP is actually a little more expensive:

Lenovo Essential Wired Keyboard (Black) - US English 103P
(46)
Part Number: 4Y41C68642
Save $14.00
53% off
Est Value:

$25.99
Exclusive Price:
$11.99
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
6050 posts
5869 upvotes
Vancouver
muffin4life wrote: Is this better than the VICTSING USB keyboard at Dollarama at $5?
I'd say the Lenovo has better build quality. Look closely at the Dollarama keyboard and underside legs and you can confirm it's a $5 keyboard.