Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo G34w-10 34inch 3440x1440 144Hz Ultrawide Monitor - $455.68

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2022 8:13 pm
Feb 20, 2018
213 posts
210 upvotes
boosty90 wrote: Did you get anything via email confirming a replacement was being sent? I got a case # but no email.

For the other member that asked if they wanted the defective monitor shipped back right away, I was told I could keep using it until the replacement arrived before sending it back.
Not yet but I was informed that they would contact me within the next 24-48 hours with further instructions on how this would work. The rep did say that I would have the option to return the defective monitor within 30 days after receiving the replacement. For now I just have a case number and a reference number for the replacement request (from the second phone call). We'll see.
Nov 21, 2003
203 posts
56 upvotes
Surrey
Endracion wrote: Are they shipping you one while the other gets returned? Or do you have to ship first?
I have a bad cluster of dead pixels.
They are sending replacement first.
I will ship mine back when I receive the replacement.
Dec 31, 2005
420 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Received mine today. No dead pixels (woohooo!), DP1.4 using a Cablematters dp cable and no flicker. Stuck at 6bit color depth on a RX 580 so I guess I'll try to see if I can get any higher.

Also no Rakuten rebate...where's Brittany at??
Jul 19, 2019
472 posts
813 upvotes
fullyreclined wrote: Received mine today. No dead pixels (woohooo!), DP1.4 using a Cablematters dp cable and no flicker. Stuck at 6bit color depth on a RX 580 so I guess I'll try to see if I can get any higher.

Also no Rakuten rebate...where's Brittany at??
That's odd I have the exact same cable and video card. The only time I was stuck at 6 bit color depth was when I wasn't on DP 1.4 in the monitor settings. If it's still not working for you there's been reports of fake cablematters cables in the Amazon reviews. Maybe you got one of those.,
Apr 14, 2007
346 posts
379 upvotes
anandoc wrote: First log a case by calling: 1-877-453-6686 options 1, 2

Then call 1-855-253-6686 (options 1, 4) and give them the case number and request for replacement.

Colleague and I followed this process today and it seems to have worked so far. Waiting for instructions on how to ship this back etc.
Called that first number and although the menu works, when you select the option to speak to someone, it just hangs up...
Apr 14, 2007
346 posts
379 upvotes
Tried since 9AM EST today, I've tried every 15 minutes since haha.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1757 posts
1143 upvotes
Vancouver
Can you guys post the colour settings you guys are using? I feel the colours are a little washed out and I don't have a colour calibrator tool to adjust the colours properly
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Nov 25, 2003
424 posts
9 upvotes
North York
Endracion wrote: Called that first number and although the menu works, when you select the option to speak to someone, it just hangs up...
Just keep retrying, I eventually got through with an agent that provided me with a case number.

edit: Instead of providing me with the case number, they forwarded me straight to customer care where another agent took over the call to provide me with the replacement. They said I can keep the monitor until the new one arrives, and then I can print the UPS label to ship the old monitor back to them. They did provide me with the case number at the end of the call as well.
Last edited by outsydah on Jun 4th, 2020 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 31, 2005
420 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Nephelae wrote: That's odd I have the exact same cable and video card. The only time I was stuck at 6 bit color depth was when I wasn't on DP 1.4 in the monitor settings. If it's still not working for you there's been reports of fake cablematters cables in the Amazon reviews. Maybe you got one of those.,
User error on my part... chose DP1.4 but I didn't realize you needed to push 'right' on the joystick to make the selection. 6, 8 , 10bit choices appeared right away on Radeon dashboard.
Jul 15, 2015
49 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone succeeded to install this monitor drivers?

I am unable to do so running Windows 10Pro on my business laptop... Can't even access Windows Test mode in order to bypass Driver digital signature check.
Jul 15, 2015
49 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kennyt18 wrote: Can you guys post the colour settings you guys are using? I feel the colours are a little washed out and I don't have a colour calibrator tool to adjust the colours properly
I am running this settings:

Brightness: 80
Contrast: 71
DCR: OFF
Game Mode: OFF
Over Drive: Normal
MPRT: OFF
FreeSync: ON
Saturation: 55
DarkBoost:OFF

Custom Color:
R=100
G=96
B=99

DP select: 1.4

I do not have Nvidia card to adjust Gama and some other settings further, as I am running it on my Business laptop with Intel HD 620 integrated card.
Apr 14, 2007
346 posts
379 upvotes
outsydah wrote: Just keep retrying, I eventually got through with an agent that provided me with a case number.

edit: Instead of providing me with the case number, they forwarded me straight to customer care where another agent took over the call to provide me with the replacement. They said I can keep the monitor until the new one arrives, and then I can print the UPS label to ship the old monitor back to them. They did provide me with the case number at the end of the call as well.
Finally got a case number. They couldn't transfer, but they gave me the same number others have posted, so that's a good step.

For Rakuten Cashback though, it seems like they disabled live chat? I've been trying every hour since this morning.
Oct 16, 2006
151 posts
120 upvotes
As another data point - I was getting a bit worried with all the monitors people are receiving with defects. Mine arrived today without any dead pixels.
Skepar wrote: I am running this settings:

Custom Color:
R=100
G=96
B=99

I do not have Nvidia card to adjust Gama and some other settings further, as I am running it on my Business laptop with Intel HD 620 integrated card.
Thank you. I just spent the last hour tweaking the settings using online tools but these settings are much better than I came up with.
Feb 20, 2018
213 posts
210 upvotes
Lenovo's exchange process is clear as mud.

First email:
Returns must be received at the Lenovo National Return Center within 10 days of obtaining the RMA. <link to UPS shipping label included>

Second email:
Please be aware that your Original Order must be shipped back to Lenovo within 5 business days after receiving the Replacement Order.

Third email:
Please be reminded that once you receive it, you need to use the return shipping label inside the package to return the old monitor.

:facepalm:
Dec 31, 2005
420 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Skepar wrote: Anyone succeeded to install this monitor drivers?

I am unable to do so running Windows 10Pro on my business laptop... Can't even access Windows Test mode in order to bypass Driver digital signature check.
I was able to using Recovery options on Win10. Rebooted w/ digital signatures disable and updated the display driver via Device Manager.
Jul 15, 2015
49 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fullyreclined wrote: I was able to using Recovery options on Win10. Rebooted w/ digital signatures disable and updated the display driver via Device Manager.
Thanks, tried that option too, unfortunately I have Recovery PIN lock from my company and cant access it...
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1048 posts
784 upvotes
Skepar wrote: I am running this settings:

Custom Color:
R=100
G=96
B=99

By the way, if you go the Lenovo product page for drivers, there is a ICC profile there that you can install on windows 10.
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/prod ... river-list
Nov 25, 2003
424 posts
9 upvotes
North York
Received my monitor yesterday.

First impressions
- I've never owned an ultra wide monitor before so the screen real estate took some time getting used to. I'd have to rotate my head to see the entire screen. After a day of use I could say it would be difficult to go back to traditional 'regular' sized monitors. I run quite a few apps simultaneously so having to be able to have at 2-4 windows without compromising the window size all that much adds tremendous workflow and multitasking for me.
- I don't really do too much gaming and it isn't the main use of the monitor. Looks look great to me, but this being my first VA panel I did notice the corners a bit 'darker' until i would need to shift my view. I thought about upgrading to an IPS panel but for ~$200 isn't that worth it imo. The deal on this monitor is a great price.
- Defects, there's one dead pixel that I noticed in the top right corner of my monitor. As mentioned earlier, my replacement monitor currently in progress so I'll swap with the new one and ship the old monitor back to Lenovo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)