Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Jedi Challenge - $64.80 - multiplayer also available

Jul 18, 2007
633 posts
395 upvotes
Markham
carniver wrote: Doesn't mention compatibility with s10, I assume I'm out of luck
I have it. It works with any iOS or Android tbh. All you do is download the app n put ur phone into the goggles part and than use the light saber to navigate and do mini games n other stuff. If you have a friend u can do battles with them supposedly. Never tried that part out.
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
Both the single and Multiplayer bundles are OOS
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2798 posts
1641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
No, it's not.. or maybe they added more stock.
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
TheImp wrote: No, it's not.. or maybe they added more stock.
The single still show s OOS
Jun 3, 2007
618 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
WTF, my order got mysteriously cancelled! Useless chat support are slow and completely unable to see anything outside of asking me to call back on Monday. Sheesh, no wonder Amazon is eating everyone's lunch...
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
Great price and would've pounced normally, but with Oculus Quest coming out I'm putting everything into that - will have to get my Star Wars fix with Vader Immortal.

Good to see other companies innovating though with affordable AR tech, hope to see more.
Nov 15, 2015
306 posts
284 upvotes
VANCITY
Guys that bought these - have you receive them yet? Mine says delivered from UPS yesterday but im pretty sure its not delivered as im home all day.
Aug 11, 2010
56 posts
223 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nothing yet. I never received proper tracking info, but the order information says it should arrive today.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2798 posts
1641 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Tracking number I got from lenovo doesn't work.
Their website says I'm supposed to receive it today, but I just saw the UPS truck leave with no package.

WTF lenovo.
This space for rent.
Aug 11, 2010
56 posts
223 upvotes
Winnipeg
It did finally arrive today. Hopefully the rest of you are experiencing the same.
Nov 15, 2015
306 posts
284 upvotes
VANCITY
Mine finally arrived today after i contacted lenovo about the issue. Its pretty awesome for the price! Face With Tears Of Joy Shouldve bought the 2 pack for multiplayer! Enjoy guys.