Expired Hot Deals

Lenovo Canada

Lenovo L27q-30 27 Inch QHD Monitor - $246.39

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2020 10:28 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 17, 2018
503 posts
953 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo L27q-30 27 Inch QHD Monitor - $246.39

Regular $280. With coupon code LENMONITOR12, $246.39

Edited to add: Previous discussion here: lenovo-canada-lenovo-27-inch-qhd-monitor-235-2420557/
13 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2009
743 posts
341 upvotes
10% cash back with Rakuten makes this intriguing.
Sr. Member
Sep 21, 2019
624 posts
436 upvotes
Was $22x and possible Rakuten 12% on BF. Anyway I got one, has larger bezels than pictured. A bit dim, spec says 350 nits, but its variable from 250 base nits and max 350 for certain situations.

Not a 10 bit monitor, Windows will not recognize it as one no matter the cable and output you use.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1300 posts
1052 upvotes
Vancouver
do note, this monitor happens to be 93% DCI-P3, so for non-color managed apps and only if you're unable to hardware calibrate (for color managed apps), colors will be more saturated than what they should be for SRGB. The red is noticeably too saturated and there's nothing you can do except turn down saturation in the driver such as Nvidia Digital Vibrance.
Jr. Member
May 20, 2011
197 posts
320 upvotes
CALGARY
Knowing what happened with the 32" BF deal, this will be 24x then 22x, then 20x, then 19x. Lol. I kid I kid.
Newbie
Aug 30, 2018
19 posts
5 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Knowing what happened with the 32" BF deal, this will be 24x then 22x, then 20x, then 19x. Lol. I kid I kid.
I got this during BF for $189 pretax + 15% rakuten.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1786 posts
3433 upvotes
I got this monitor Acer CB272U back in October for $250 on sale and its pretty good. So I think if you wait until Boxing Week it should be on sale again. The Acer has a better stand since its high adjustable too which for me is really important and also has HDR which is nice while gaming. Anyone have any other thoughts of this vs the Acer I have? I also do believe this Lenovo was $200 at a point so at that price I think its a better buy than the Acer.
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
796 posts
1643 upvotes
a_dee wrote: do note, this monitor happens to be 93% DCI-P3, so for non-color managed apps and only if you're unable to hardware calibrate (for color managed apps), colors will be more saturated than what they should be for SRGB. The red is noticeably too saturated and there's nothing you can do except turn down saturation in the driver such as Nvidia Digital Vibrance.
I second this. The display is not that great looking. And returning the ones I bought was an ordeal on its own.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 11, 2009
939 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is this a different panel than the P27h? Those are really good.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1300 posts
1052 upvotes
Vancouver
User131439 wrote: I second this. The display is not that great looking. And returning the ones I bought was an ordeal on its own.
what sort of trouble returning?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
7026 posts
6020 upvotes
Ottawa
So seems like $230+tax is the price to 'bite' at + cashback. Is this a good monitor for work from home with e-mail, chrome, and Microsoft Office? Literally just those three.

Not for gaming, just for wife who has a work laptop with a bad screen.
With Fido Mobile!
Member
Sep 9, 2009
285 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Said212 wrote: So seems like $230+tax is the price to 'bite' at + cashback. Is this a good monitor for work from home with e-mail, chrome, and Microsoft Office? Literally just those three.

Not for gaming, just for wife who has a work laptop with a bad screen.
I've been using this Lenovo monitor the past 2 weeks for work from home purposes only and it's been great! perfect size for productivity and I can definitely notice the clarity between this and my old 1080p monitor.

Top