Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro |16" 2560x1600 165hz 16:10 w/ Ryzen 5800H & RTX 3070 | $2079.99 + 7% Rakuten |

Oct 18, 2018
19 posts
6 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote: Mine updated to shipped to with UPS tracking #. Just "label created" stage right now.
Did you get a separate email about it? or were you just checking the original email link feverishly like I have been?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6698 posts
1950 upvotes
miiike wrote: Did you get a separate email about it? or were you just checking the original email link feverishly like I have been?
Initially I was just refreshing my order status page and noticed it had shipped earlier this morning. I checked my email later and saw they sent an email at 6:48am today saying it had shipped.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Nov 24, 2007
60 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
Anybody revived theirs yet? Mine's chilling in Ohio right now. Also Rakuten cash back hasn't applied yet, same for everyone else?
[OP]
Aug 21, 2009
186 posts
110 upvotes
Prelude514 wrote: Anybody revived theirs yet? Mine's chilling in Ohio right now. Also Rakuten cash back hasn't applied yet, same for everyone else?
Mines set to arrive the 24th last I looked.

Did you use Perkopolis? I got a Rakuten cash back notification on my original order within hours.

Cancelled that and re-ordered with Perkopolis... Didn't use the browser extensions to order but I tried something to stack it Rakuten... Don't think it worked as I didn't get a new Rakuten notification so I'm pretty sure I botched it.

Tried the "where's my cashback" thing and was told 10-45 business days as they have to hear back from Lenovo.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2006
1634 posts
827 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Mine arrived at the office but i was off Friday. Really quick shipping to Nova Scotia. Excited to give it a try next week. Lots of research to do on the best setup and tweaks.