• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2022 8:42 am
Tags:
None
Jan 23, 2009
534 posts
480 upvotes
VI
derrickrose wrote: Can you set the alarm from your phone? Had to return the nest because you can't
No, but it's waaaay easier to set than on most other nest products.

I like my gen 1 for what it is, clock that has all the home mini features and a super quiet alarm tone choice.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11352 posts
8817 upvotes
Toronto
k847848 wrote: Why would you get this instead of the google hub for $10 more on sale.
I agree, if you can find it that cheap. But right now it's $130 and on sale it's like $70.
Mar 9, 2020
340 posts
634 upvotes
Anyone else with a gen 1 have the screen falling off? Never move mine and both of them the screens seem to have unglued due to heat build up. I just push it back in. Then a week later it's falling off again... Again.. never move them
Jul 15, 2003
872 posts
1171 upvotes
fyrebug wrote: Anyone else with a gen 1 have the screen falling off? Never move mine and both of them the screens seem to have unglued due to heat build up. I just push it back in. Then a week later it's falling off again... Again.. never move them
I have 2 of these... Wifi connection issue once ina while but never any physical issue like screen coming out. Gen 1
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
1790 posts
1987 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
fyrebug wrote: Anyone else with a gen 1 have the screen falling off? Never move mine and both of them the screens seem to have unglued due to heat build up. I just push it back in. Then a week later it's falling off again... Again.. never move them
Three of them, different rooms/houses, no issues Even during the heat last summer.
Dec 20, 2010
103 posts
85 upvotes
The wireless charger does not charge either of my pixel 6 or 6 pro devices.