Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Tab P11 Tablets - 20% off + 15% Rakuten (additional 5% off YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2021 6:01 pm
Jun 2, 2009
708 posts
834 upvotes
Ontario
pswart wrote: I had looked at a couple of comparisons between the Samsung Tab S5e and the S6 lite and it seemed like the S5e was a little bit better but fairly close. I had typed in the SoC of the S5e and the P11 to compare.
They may be similar performance wise. However, wouldn't the Galaxy Tab S5e be better for having the AMOLED display?
Jan 4, 2021
407 posts
1443 upvotes
Canada
ikeny wrote: They may be similar performance wise. However, wouldn't the Galaxy Tab S5e be better for having the AMOLED display?
pswart wrote: I had looked at a couple of comparisons between the Samsung Tab S5e and the S6 lite and it seemed like the S5e was a little bit better but fairly close. I had typed in the SoC of the S5e and the P11 to compare.

I've done the same comparison and ended up buying a like-new refurbished Tab S5e on ebay with LTE enabled for $350 all in. The S6 lite does have s-pen support which the Tab S5e lacks a digitizer so you can't even use a s-pen if you wanted (trust me I tried), but you simply can't beat a AMOLED screen.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1860 posts
456 upvotes
gta
Try not to get lenovo android if you expect an os update. They product is good for the price /performance but the lack of updates kills it for me.
Last edited by emjhay on May 17th, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No links or solicitations through sigs
Jan 20, 2004
758 posts
226 upvotes
Bought the Lenovo M10FHD then found out afterwards it "CANNOT" stream Netflix in HD, which makes it kind of useless. Returned and went with Samsung A7 10.5" instead.

Before going with any tablet, double check for Netflix HD if that is important to you, just at this day and age this shouldn't need to be a handicap that exists.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)