• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2022 11:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
1495 posts
1779 upvotes
Roxboro, QC

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo tablet Tab 11 plus, 6gb, 128gb, FHD g90t 270$ less rakuten and rewards

This is a capable tablet and currently on sale along with 9% rakuten (variable depending on the day).
Lenovo also has reward program that you can add on but i am not sure how this works.

You get incredible brightness, more than sufficient space and ram. Speakers (Atmos) x 4 are great. SD card available. Headphone jack via USB C.
Before you start hating on the mediatek helio processor, this one is a med to higher end chip that slots around the snapdragon 765. Basically better than a samsung A7 light and A7 non-light but slower than the S7. It is also cheaper than most of those options.

Overall, this is the best mid-range tablet for your money right now.

Full spec pdf here: https://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PD ... s_Spec.pdf

This tablet is scheduled for android 12 update. Update matrix suggests updates until May 2024.

Face Screaming In FearIt went from ready to ship to 2months delivery time. Blame RFD, not the OP.Face Screaming In Fear
UPDATE 2: It is OOS. Enjoyr your orders and if you still want one, the 4gb for 10$ less is available.
Last edited by superxxxstud on May 30th, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
89 replies
Dec 4, 2013
40 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
probably not a deal breaker for lots of people but it doesn't allow hdmi out through the USB C port.
Apr 13, 2008
261 posts
406 upvotes
Bancroft
dejanspa wrote: probably not a deal breaker for lots of people but it doesn't allow hdmi out through the USB C port.
Thank-you Dejanspa. That is important to me. I use that feature regularly.
Oct 15, 2015
147 posts
628 upvotes
wish it was chromeOS, rather not deal with lack of android browser plug-ins

still decent though for the price
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1697 posts
2142 upvotes
eebest wrote: Thank-you Dejanspa. That is important to me. I use that feature regularly.
there are ways to output video/audio signal via wireless internet connection, if its for casual use
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Aug 29, 2010
183 posts
341 upvotes
No headphone jack, FYI.
Jun 4, 2017
20 posts
16 upvotes
*edit Removed poor deal.

I had this tablet and its was almost perfect, ended up returning as the PPI was too distracting for me to read at close-ish distance.
I also had an issue where it would disconnect from my 2.4GHz wifi often, had to switch to 5Ghz.
Other than those, the screen colours were great, speakers fantastic, build quality great, software was basically stock android. Performance was good, the 90T is fast enough that I'd reckon only benchmark nitpickers would complain.
Last edited by jinjam on May 25th, 2022 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 14, 2003
569 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
jinjam wrote: Also available on Perkopolis for 257.99$.
https://www.lenovo.com/ca/vipmembers/en ... opolisgold
Password: [email protected]

I had this tablet and its was almost perfect, ended up returning as the PPI was too distracting for me to read at close-ish distance.
I also had an issue where it would disconnect from my 2.4GHz wifi often, had to switch to 5Ghz.
Other than those, the screen colours were great, speakers fantastic, build quality great, software was basically stock android. Performance was good, the 90T is fast enough that I'd reckon only benchmark nitpickers would complain.
$257 is the 4Gb model, ships in 2+ months. $268 for 6Gb, and no Rakuten.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
1495 posts
1779 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
azybcxrfd wrote: Is there free/easy return?
It's Lenovo. Never had problems returning anything with them in the past. Not a small rinky dink shop.
Jun 4, 2017
20 posts
16 upvotes
Cnsultnt wrote: $257 is the 4Gb model, ships in 2+ months. $268 for 6Gb, and no Rakuten.
My mistake, I'll update my post, thanks for the catch. I was under the impression rakuten worked for perkopolis as long as you sent in a ticket to rakuten.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12796 posts
15656 upvotes
Toronto
MastaD71433 wrote: How long does this get OS/security updates for?
Lenovo® tablets typically receive at least 1 Android OS upgrade cycle. May vary depending on models, countries, regions, retailers or operators. For latest software upgrade information, please visit Android Upgrade Matrix.

Security Updates EOL
6/1/2023

Emergency Security Updates EOL
6/1/2024
Destiny is all
Oct 9, 2019
624 posts
868 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Login to your ID.me account for 5% more discount.
Lenovo.png
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
1495 posts
1779 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
rugerty100 wrote: 15% off on their eBay store today with the coupon code LENOVOMAYSALE.
Can you post a link to the tablet. Be careful that there is also a model called P11 without the plus and you get a slower snapdragon 662 processor with it.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4980 posts
4839 upvotes
Richmond Hill
superxxxstud wrote: Can you post a link to the tablet. Be careful that there is also a model called P11 without the plus and you get a slower snapdragon 662 processor with it.
Oops, my bad. I saw the price was the same and didn't notice the missing plus. The product I linked was the Snapdragon 662.

Snapdragon based devices usually do have better community ROM support, however the performance does seem significantly lower.

If it were closer, I'd take the Snapdragon for longevity.
Jan 13, 2022
71 posts
191 upvotes
Good deal, considering the regular P11 was around $250 with only 4gb ram, weaker processor, and less storage
Mar 18, 2008
146 posts
166 upvotes
Abbotsford
All I want is a good android tablet that allows me to install community ROMs. Is that too much to ask???

I don't think this one has community ROMs unfortunately.
Nov 28, 2016
246 posts
356 upvotes
Farbustry wrote: wish it was chromeOS, rather not deal with lack of android browser plug-ins

still decent though for the price
Use Kiwi browser. It supports Chrome extensions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)