Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds $19.99 + FS

Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2021
1025 posts
2279 upvotes
ColdStove wrote: Coupon code "TABBUSTERS" (should be automatically applied)

They were 2 for $58 before (rfd discussion) but the price has dropped since then.

Rakuten 3% cashback.
Yeah that was my previous post and I bought them. This a killer price honestly
Tech Guy Beau
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1065 posts
1737 upvotes
BC
I bough these during the last promo for $29.99. I thought I couldn't go wrong for $30...but they're not usable in any form. The audio keeps cutting out mysteriously. The refund process is painless...just means having to make the trek out to a UPS office to return the thing.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
To each their own. If you need a pair of wireless earbuds you don't care about, this is a pretty hard deal to beat -- especially with free shipping. Some others have said they wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole after experiencing its very lack of quality. Others have also said these are fine for their needs. For $19.99 with free shipping, it might be worth a gamble, though do keep your expectations very low and in check when using them. Face With Tears Of Joy They say expectation is the thief of joy... Just don't compare them to the Sony 1000-XM4 or Airpods. lol Smiling Face With Open Mouth

I'm still enjoying my Dudios earbuds from about 2 years ago. Still works well to this day, though the touch controls leave much to be desired. Because the buds are bulbous, the touch control surface is tiny and fiddly. However, they do reliably shut off and recharge when placed into case as soon as the magnets engage.

At this price, they're likely blowing them out to cut their losses on a glut of inventory and recover as much money as they can, likely selling at a loss.
Last edited by LesDeals on Sep 1st, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Bencherstyle wrote: This or lenovo? Anyone else chime in?
I did some quick searching on the lenovo after the last post. Notice multiple comments/reviews stating it cuts off if you move, which is why i passed on them. was looking for someone to use when i workout (which means a lot of movement).
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2007
1156 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DealCanuck wrote: Can’t go wrong for $20, will make awesome stocking stuffer
i mean, i can go to a garage sale and buy a bag of junk for $2.00 but does that mean people would be happy to receive it as a gift?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
maytricks wrote: i mean, i can go to a garage sale and buy a bag of junk for $2.00 but does that mean people would be happy to receive it as a gift?
for people who don't have wireless buds already, I'm sure they'd be happy to receive this as a gift. at least it has "brand name" to it, not just any Amazon buds out there.

to call this junk is just a stretch. granted that it's not good quality, but the price tells you that already.

besides the people you're giving this as gifts to should not be complaining... it's a gift after all. they should be happy for the thought alone. if people you give to become unhappy about receiving free gifts, then that's a different issue altogether.
Jun 8, 2012
625 posts
829 upvotes
Ottawa
DealCanuck wrote: Can’t go wrong for $20, will make awesome stocking stuffer
Yes, If you don't like the person.
Dec 3, 2007
996 posts
874 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
AS2012 wrote: Yes, If you don't like the person.
Judging by your comment, I think I know someone who's getting a lot of these for Xmas.
Oct 4, 2010
923 posts
514 upvotes
Surrey
got a pair thanks for posting. Just in time, was just looking for it and it was not $19 on ebay, so cheaper to get from their website.

the reviews on their site seem mostly good. I'm also using a pair of amazon Soundpeats brand, which works not bad, but those are getting old and time for replacement.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1948 posts
2460 upvotes
LesDeals wrote: To each their own. If you need a pair of wireless earbuds you don't care about, this is a pretty hard deal to beat
What does that even mean? They are $20 and they are NOT selling them at a loss.

They are likely making these for cents. Do you really think a giant company like Lenovo is producing these crappy earbuds for more than $20 when a generic company like Dudious makes far superior ones for also $20?

These are brutal, unusable for calls, such a pain to turn off. Junk earbuds.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
im thinking it's about $2-$3 each for cost, then rest is towards marketing, packaging, shipping, follow by warranty supp ort
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: im thinking it's about $2-$3 each for cost, then rest is towards marketing, packaging, shipping, follow by warranty supp ort
Correct. It's not just the raw cost of producing the buds themselves, but all the added costs along the supply chain until they arrive into your hands count towards the pricing of the product. When producing them at scale, it's generally a lot less than $20 a pair.

If they have an accompanying app that you can download, then that's even more cost to the final product, even though the app maybe "free" to download.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Dec 8, 2013
248 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Alligatorclip wrote: No reviews opinion on the microphone?
Terrible like everything else.

If it's not placed just right in your ear (seems like they're actually upside down) then the mic won't pick anything up, and the person on the other end just gets frustrated with you. Try to adjust it in your ear while on the phone and the touch control will hang up on them.

Anyone who's actually used these understands how infuriating they are. They are not even of value at free.
Nov 30, 2016
389 posts
549 upvotes
Ontario
Alligatorclip wrote: No reviews opinion on the microphone?
If using these buds primarily to make/receive calls, look elsewhere. But for music, its passable.
Mar 22, 2019
24 posts
90 upvotes
Bought one a few months back at around $35. Worst earbuds ever had! Frequent connectivity issues. Good thing that Lenovo weren't able to provide a replacement at that time, got my money back!
no sig.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2020
1125 posts
1797 upvotes
Chauwoody wrote: had them and wish i didn't buy them. issue were the touch control, it doesn't work.. also if you put them in the case, they DON"T TURN OFF (you expect they do) so when you walk by or sit close to the headphones they will be connected and you missed all the calls. Turning them off require a 8 second hold on the touch control, did i say they don't work well? so you thought you turned them off but they were still on.
My touch control works perfectly, and the buds do turn off when closing the case.

Are you sure you've owned these? Maybe yours were defective.
Oct 27, 2020
25 posts
30 upvotes
I got these about 2 weeks ago. They have been fantastic so far, not really see the need to get anything more expensive. Especially when I see the same type of complaints for $100+ headphones.

Edit: To add a bit more, since I'm seeing a lot of negative opinions. I used these to go to the airport, so a 1 hour trip on metro, bus and walking downtown, then came back from the airport and walked to a busy grocery store. Not even once did the audio cutoff or such. They were connected to a Pixel 5 if it matters.
Jun 16, 2021
534 posts
782 upvotes
Toronto
Not available anymore so wallet is safe