Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Wired USB Mouse - $8.32+tax + 8% CASHBACK + FREE SHIPPING

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 10:22 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2019
103 posts
272 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Wired USB Mouse - $8.32+tax + 8% CASHBACK + FREE SHIPPING

Originally 13.99

Use coupon code ACCEXTRA15 to get 15% extra on top

FREE SHIPPING

Do not forget Rakuten, 8% Cashback
Last edited by Anfaax on Feb 20th, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1672 posts
1711 upvotes
Toronto
This is actually a pretty decent mouse. I'm only using it because my gaming mouse is broken and it isn't bad for gaming either. Not sure if the price is considered hot though.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3172 posts
2372 upvotes
No Bum Deals
What is this 'wire' you speak of?
🢂 Want COVID-19? Run around all the stores buying non-essential goods and help spread it around. Thanks! 🢀
Feb 6, 2013
644 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
Wish it had back and forward buttons... Not a bad deal. I just have more than enough basic mice.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1163 posts
211 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
Does anyone get this warning from Firefox when clicking on the RFD-affiliated link:

"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.ojrq.net. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details."

This is after uBlock Origin trying to block me from navigating to the same link due to being on Peter Lowe's Ad and tracking server list...
Jul 29, 2018
18 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Got a student discount too, total was 8.75 not including Rakuten cashback
Jun 28, 2015
219 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wally_walrus wrote: Does anyone get this warning from Firefox when clicking on the RFD-affiliated link:

"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.ojrq.net. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details."

This is after uBlock Origin trying to block me from navigating to the same link due to being on Peter Lowe's Ad and tracking server list...
I think it's how RFD's affiliate links work? Mine bounced off lenovo.eyyy.net before redirecting to the actual site (on chrome android). Once you get to lenovo.com, their cert looks A-OK to me.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15038 posts
2110 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
pooper wrote: What is this 'wire' you speak of?
wire you asking about it? :razz: