• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 11:10 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3297 posts
785 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo wireless earbuds w/charging case 2 pack $57.99

Lenovo is discounting their wireless earbuds. For some reason they are selling a 2-pack for less than the price of a single.

They have microphones and touch controls and come with charging cases that charge the buds when you store them. They are waterproof.

I can't vouch for the sound quality, but most of the reviews say the sound is ok, some say they are excellent and a few hate them, so you'll have to judge for yourself. One of the reviews also says that they can be used independently . . . . .

For less than $60 the risk is low, below the threshold for pain, so I'm in.

You may be able to get cashback from Rakuten or GCR, though there is no link you can click on at the landing page that will take you to the deal, so YMMV. I went in through Rakuten, but I have no expectations - I have purchased lots of things from Lenovo and have a very low success rate in getting cashback payments.

Note that shipping is free.

Last edited by fredsmith on May 3rd, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thread Summary
Shopping for new headphones? Take a look at RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless earbuds!
47 replies
Oct 27, 2017
149 posts
250 upvotes
fredsmith wrote: Lenovo is discounting their wireless earbuds. For some reason they are selling a 2-pack for less than the price of a single.

They have microphones and touch controls and come with charging cases that charge the buds when you store them. They are waterproof.

I can't vouch for the sound quality, but for less than $60 the risk is low. I'm in for one

you are in for 2, technically
Feb 8, 2011
627 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Order one ...i mean two and lets see or they will go back.
Nov 20, 2018
60 posts
264 upvotes
:enovo sounds like a new company; for that reason, I am out.
Penalty Box
Nov 15, 2020
1237 posts
2388 upvotes
incode wrote: :enovo sounds like a new company; for that reason, I am out.
Huh....? Lenovo's been around for a while, wym a new company....
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Penalty Box
Nov 15, 2020
1237 posts
2388 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: The original title was ":enovo wireless earbuds". At this price, I'd be fine even if it were ":enovo" brand earbuds. :lol:
Oh lmao, I was a bit late haha, thought they just made a typo instead
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Jan 14, 2008
232 posts
113 upvotes
Anyone here have any experience with these? I want to get them for running, just wondering if they will fit snug and stay in the ear for running.
Feb 8, 2011
627 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
mr_eko wrote: Anyone here have any experience with these? I want to get them for running, just wondering if they will fit snug and stay in the ear for running.
so far no one have used it...never heard about them
Feb 12, 2006
546 posts
632 upvotes
Lenovo likes to make a lot of cheap consumer electronics, especially for foreign markets like India. They're usually not very good. I've bought some like a fitness band in the past and was not worth the potential savings.

I'd personally stick to Lenovo for Business use-case only (laptops etc) for work usage.

I don't expect these to be better than the China generic/MPOW type buds. But I will say one positive, they're cheap to the point if you never had wireless bud you can't really lose to see what the hype is all over.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3297 posts
785 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: so far no one have used it...never heard about them
Based on the dates of the 40 reviews on the site I'd say that these are a new product, I suspect that they may even be the headphones that are supposed to be embedded with the new version of the Thinkbook 15 that is only 6 months late.

They DO come with a one year warranty.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12714 posts
154858 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

With the webcam fiasco crap from last year, not gonna bother... :p

Ju Leon...
Oct 9, 2019
364 posts
510 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Change the quantity from 2 to 1 in your cart at lenovo.ca and it will be $29.00 for one pair!
Nov 28, 2007
678 posts
97 upvotes
I'm so tempted, but the touch controls are keeping me from pulling the trigger. For anyone that has similar controls on earbuds: Does the pillow etc while lying down accidentally activate the controls? Or is the main drawback of touch controls the lack of tactile feedback?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1473 posts
2434 upvotes
Vancouver
DubKrazy wrote: I'm so tempted, but the touch controls are keeping me from pulling the trigger. For anyone that has similar controls on earbuds: Does the pillow etc while lying down accidentally activate the controls? Or is the main drawback of touch controls the lack of tactile feedback?
Touch control is CANCER.

You never know when you hit the button, and if you did how many times it registered. E.G if double tap does something else or tripe tap

If you ever use these for any type of exercise you are going to hate it.

Wear gloves? You're screwed
Running? Good luck trying to figure out if the press registered or not
Climbing? Good luck pressing it with chalk on your hands

**** touch control. I made the mistake of buying touch once, returned them immediately
Nov 28, 2007
678 posts
97 upvotes
danascully wrote: Touch control is CANCER.

You never know when you hit the button, and if you did how many times it registered. E.G if double tap does something else or tripe tap

If you ever use these for any type of exercise you are going to hate it.

Wear gloves? You're screwed
Running? Good luck trying to figure out if the press registered or not
Climbing? Good luck pressing it with chalk on your hands

**** touch control. I made the mistake of buying touch once, returned them immediately
Lol thanks. Won't be buying, but upvoted a good deal. Thanks OP