Lenovo wireless earbuds w/charging case 2 pack $57.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 11:10 am
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1599 posts
2427 upvotes
Surrey
incode wrote: :enovo sounds like a new company; for that reason, I am out.
Yes it’s new company

Lenovo acquired IBM's personal computer business in 2005, including the ThinkPad laptop and tablet lines. ... IBM acquired an 18.9% shareholding in Lenovo in 2005 as part of Lenovo's purchase of IBM's personal computing division. Since then, IBM has steadily reduced its holdings of Lenovo stock.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
1931 posts
1445 upvotes
Laputa
jaksdj22 wrote: Yes it’s new company

Lenovo acquired IBM's personal computer business in 2005, including the ThinkPad laptop and tablet lines. ... IBM acquired an 18.9% shareholding in Lenovo in 2005 as part of Lenovo's purchase of IBM's personal computing division. Since then, IBM has steadily reduced its holdings of Lenovo stock.
You are talking about Lenovo, not :enovo
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Sep 12, 2005
148 posts
11 upvotes
No volume control

First Time Poster, Long Time Lurker
Mar 30, 2007
376 posts
479 upvotes
yorkhvac wrote: Order one ...i mean two and lets see or they will go back.
continuing with the pun, you mean lets "hear" or they will go back. Face With Tears Of Joy
Dec 6, 2013
713 posts
270 upvotes
Ontario
Here's a review:

I don't need them, but they're cheap, but I really don't need them.. Decisions decisions
:cool:
Jun 7, 2013
317 posts
278 upvotes
Mascouche
mr_eko wrote: Anyone here have any experience with these? I want to get them for running, just wondering if they will fit snug and stay in the ear for running.
Got each of two earlier models they had over I would say the last 3 or so years when this kind of devices started to really appear. I m still using both of them, the latest one I have supports aptx on my Android phone, quality of the sound is pretty good. Never tried a Bose or Samsung one but I would not be surprised if my latest one sounds close as good to those, maybe not as good but still, pretty good. For the price and quality I m very satisfied with my older models and would not hesitate to order these newer ones, but 2 are already enough for me... Never tried to use them to make calls, I m using them to listen to music / watch Netflix etc...
Nov 25, 2006
476 posts
276 upvotes
xfftwf wrote: Here's a review:

I don't need them, but they're cheap, but I really don't need them.. Decisions decisions
Exactly. I have more than enough BT buds and headphones. I'll save my money.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5235 posts
2610 upvotes
Touch controls are a pain indeed. I can't count how many times I've hung up on calls due to it.

I have to actively avoid using touch controls during calls just so I don't do hang up by mistake.
Jun 17, 2019
111 posts
149 upvotes
danascully wrote: Touch control is CANCER.

You never know when you hit the button, and if you did how many times it registered. E.G if double tap does something else or tripe tap

If you ever use these for any type of exercise you are going to hate it.

Wear gloves? You're screwed
Running? Good luck trying to figure out if the press registered or not
Climbing? Good luck pressing it with chalk on your hands

**** touch control. I made the mistake of buying touch once, returned them immediately

I agree for the most part, but I recently used the pixel buds 2 and the touch control is flawless for me.
Nov 30, 2020
2 posts
Does anyone know how the mic is for phone calls, usually with bluetooth the background noise is terrible
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
1269 posts
1333 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
Anyone know how to use these or recommend a set that works with TVs that dont have integrated bluetooth? Maybe a dongle+wireless set?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1764 posts
1579 upvotes
Ottawa
superxxxstud wrote: Anyone know how to use these or recommend a set that works with TVs that dont have integrated bluetooth? Maybe a dongle+wireless set?
In this price range or willing to spend more?
Aug 27, 2006
248 posts
113 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Tempted by this. Really would like 2 sets, one to carry with me, and one to leave at work for when I forget the other pair.

Half the reviews on amazon say they have no bass and half say bass is good, argh.
Dec 19, 2018
166 posts
183 upvotes
Montreal
danascully wrote: Touch control is CANCER.

You never know when you hit the button, and if you did how many times it registered. E.G if double tap does something else or tripe tap

If you ever use these for any type of exercise you are going to hate it.

Wear gloves? You're screwed
Running? Good luck trying to figure out if the press registered or not
Climbing? Good luck pressing it with chalk on your hands

**** touch control. I made the mistake of buying touch once, returned them immediately
trinxified wrote: Touch controls are a pain indeed. I can't count how many times I've hung up on calls due to it.

I have to actively avoid using touch controls during calls just so I don't do hang up by mistake.
2parks wrote:
I agree for the most part, but I recently used the pixel buds 2 and the touch control is flawless for me.
Same for me. I'm currently using pixel buds 2 and touch control are actually perfect. I used them while running and doing exercise. Never had an issue with touch control.
Also, if you have gloves or chalk on you hands, just ask Google Assistant to do whatever you need to do, like changing songs or volume, calling someone or end the call, etc...
On reddit, a lot of issue have been reported on the pixel buds 2 but I never had any (..yet) and I'm using them every day since last november.
Feb 12, 2006
583 posts
693 upvotes
I find that with touch controls (too lazy to multi-quote y'all). They're hit and miss.

Granted in the first guy's example with chalk? Assistant as said before, or just touch it and if they're waterproof, rinse at some point. Usually it's the outside anyways.

3 real world examples I have are

1) Airpods clones - terrible touch sensors. It's what you would think, they buried a sensor under plastic. Barely worked if I was still, or moving whatsoever
2) Airpod2s - better touch sensors. was able to skip tracks, etc no problem while still, but slippery and no groove for finger to tactile feel where to press
3) MPOW X3 ANC - even better touch sensors, works whilst still/moving, has a small indentation so you know where to place your finger at a whim

It's just a matter of time until the cheaper segment (which the MPOW is definitely part of) catch up with touch sensors. Though there will always be crappy touch sensors because the flood of TWS earbuds on the market means someone is sitting on an i7TWS from 2019 and will rebrand it somehow.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1268 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
I can't find details on it whether it can passthrough audio from the outside or not. Does anyone here has experience with it?
Feb 12, 2006
583 posts
693 upvotes
Real_GM wrote: I can't find details on it whether it can passthrough audio from the outside or not. Does anyone here has experience with it?
Usually if buds don't advertise ANC (active noise cancellation) then they won't have what people dub as "transparency mode". Because it uses those ANC microphones to pipe in audio from outisde.