Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Yoga 720 15(i7 7th gen,16g,256g ssd,1050 2g) -$1092

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2019 2:51 am
Dec 14, 2018
65 posts
4 upvotes
Teknics wrote: Wow, wish this deal was around 6 months ago when I bought my Dell Inspiron for about $1100 with a 4 year warranty

This Lenovo you've linked is $1,236.29 with a 3 year on-site warranty AND accidental damage protection for drops and things

Great deal for a laptop with an actual video card, a touchscreen, and 16GB of RAM
How good are lenovo with their warranty?

For example, if my laptop gets broken (screen shattered , motherboard fried) do they offer a replacement at free of charge?
Apr 20, 2018
155 posts
102 upvotes
Have they fixed the screen black lines/flickering issues on new issues already?

Read tons of posts about the screen issues, but Lenovo asks their customers to pay for their supplier's mistake.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2896 posts
1578 upvotes
tropically wrote: How good are lenovo with their warranty?

For example, if my laptop gets broken (screen shattered , motherboard fried) do they offer a replacement at free of charge?
Like any manufacturer, they will honor whichever warranty you have with them. If you have a standard warranty, they would replace your motherboard if it fried. But to get a screen replaced if you broke it, you would require accident protection.
Nov 9, 2003
120 posts
182 upvotes
Thanks OP/nanmo091032.
I haven't used it much but it's great so far.
Might swap out the 256G SSD for a larger one, even with the extra cost this is a fantastic deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4234 posts
1962 upvotes
I bought this from Microsoft a few months ago, it arrived with a dead line on screen. Not a few pixels but a full line across the top of the screen.

I could have sent it in for warranty repair but in the end just returned it as it seems to be a very common problem on this model.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)