Expired Hot Deals

Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Yoga Mouse (Silver) - $31.49 (Orig. $125.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2021 4:22 am
[OP]
Aug 19, 2012
120 posts
245 upvotes
Halifax

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Yoga Mouse (Silver) - $31.49 (Orig. $125.99)

A very good price for this specialized and sleek mouse. Not for everyone, but definitely a versatile gadget.

Deal link: Yoga Mouse - Silver

Rakuten as of today has additional 7% off on Lenovo

From the manufacturer:
The Lenovo YOGA Mouse (Silver) is an award-winning slim and elegant mouse. The internally sealed battery is rechargeable, so no need for spares! Connect wirelessly via either Bluetooth 4.1 or 2.4 GHz wireless connection. The best feature of the YOGA Mouse is the adaptive touch display - when in flat mode you can control presentations or your music and entertainment.

Features & Benefits
  • 2.4G or Bluetooth 4.1 wireless connection
  • Multilayer adaptive touchpad
  • 1 month of battery life from 2-hour charge
  • Ultra-slim, 13.5 mm design 180-degree rotatable hinge
What's in the Box
  • Lenovo YOGA Mouse with dongle inside
  • USB Charging Cable
  • Quick Manual
  • Warranty
  • Setup Poster
  • Publish box
  • Plastic holder to cover mouse

Useful review on YT: Review
Last edited by Tiefling on Aug 6th, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
25 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
1642 posts
3112 upvotes
Vancouver
Lenovo is the Canadian Tire of electronics pricing. No way this was ever worth $125. They have "sales" constantly.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1419 posts
3173 upvotes
This look ugly and strange as ****.

In for one.
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Aug 19, 2012
120 posts
245 upvotes
Halifax
Definitely won't comment on the original price. However, if you are interested, analyze the product and decide if it is worth the sale price.
I think it definitely is, and a good deal (if you need its features) - hence i posted it.
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Dec 20, 2019
66 posts
142 upvotes
$125 regular MRSP? come on now. These regular prices are getting ridiculous these days. From electronics to clothings... So much for a 'blow out' sale. It's all just a psychological game.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2705 posts
2615 upvotes
thx op! looking for a portable mouse. Cheaper on Perkopolis.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2705 posts
2615 upvotes
Heineken12 wrote: $125 regular MRSP? come on now. These regular prices are getting ridiculous these days. From electronics to clothings... So much for a 'blow out' sale. It's all just a psychological game.
Not sure why you're complaining, it's always been that way. JCPenny a good example on failure of 'every day low prices'.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1677 posts
10305 upvotes
Tiefling wrote: Definitely won't comment on the original price. However, if you are interested, analyze the product and decide if it is worth the sale price.
I think it definitely is, and a good deal (if you need its features) - hence i posted it.
Good deal and upvoted.

IMO it might be better not to mention the regular price. Lenovo’s regular price is so inflated that it often becomes a distraction in a post.
Dec 20, 2019
66 posts
142 upvotes
And forever21 too but I don't like how Old Navy does this thing where they offer discounts and another discount and then another discount on top and it varies from people too. It sounds so ingenuine and eventually it gets people to think why am i paying so much when they always have sales going on and it gets people to think that if they are constantly being played like this makes them think what the true price is, which can spurn many customers. The low cost, and perfectly competitive market of supply and demand, fair price, and high liquidity business model seems to work wonders in Asia and in China though. It feels like the West is employing European business model which is sell high and sell fewer which has never worked out well in the long run for non-luxury clothing products.
Dec 20, 2019
66 posts
142 upvotes
it's become today so that we shouldn't even be looking at regular price because it's BS.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3098 posts
1774 upvotes
Kingston
I take it this won't play nice with iOS? Looking for a decent travel mouse for my iPad Pro.
Dec 10, 2008
314 posts
214 upvotes
I have the black version and LOVE this mouse. I bought it for around $60ish and seem to recall that was regular price(ish), but not at Lenovo. The design is really cool as it's an ultra portable mouse and converts into a presentation clicker with a twist. I thought the mechanism was gimmicky but it's actually really solid. I'm not sure you'd want it as an every day mouse but for something to travel with as a trackpad alternative or for business meetings, it's great, and at this price, hard to go wrong.
May 22, 2009
638 posts
1250 upvotes
Canada
Don't forget Ratuken has 7% back for lenovo as well.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
May 15, 2012
810 posts
489 upvotes
NORTH YORK
"Item GX30K69568 is out of stock. Please remove it from your cart."
Feb 11, 2007
423 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
Just wondering, are the buttons programable? IE, instead of the windows button, it would be nice if I could set it for "Back", or "Minimize" instead of left click, right click, scroll click, Windows button,

Thanks OP!
Jun 28, 2020
349 posts
271 upvotes
I now will only buy a mouse that has replaceable switches. The left switch on my Logitech Anywhere MX 2S went bad shortly after the 1 year warranty expired and I could not find any information online on how to replace the switches. Sadly it seems only Asus that has some of their mouse with such a feature and many of them got bad reviews for some other part of their mouse.
All the way from +62