Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Smart Clock Essential with Alexa Built-in $25.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2022 9:06 am
[OP]
Nov 26, 2022
7 posts
24 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Smart Clock Essential with Alexa Built-in $25.99

I believe this smart clock was on sale for the same price during cyber Monday before going OOS.

Only the Clay Red color seems to be available though.
31 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17343 posts
4727 upvotes
does this come with the hub?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 16, 2009
71 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
this one is alexa built in. The other one was google
Feb 9, 2017
252 posts
322 upvotes
I need a clock with a radio to listen to CBC while I brush my teeth. I could never get Alexa to play CBC radio one; not before my first cup of coffee.
Dec 6, 2008
264 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
In for one. Thanks OP!
Just some guy in Ottawa.
Aug 31, 2012
709 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. I don’t even have any Alexa products - all Google. But this is a nice entry in. Face With Tears Of Joy
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2018
1243 posts
2306 upvotes
I set up my smart clock 2 with google yesterday.

What a great product. Just loving it. For $25 these things are a steal.

Verbally tell it the alarm, verbally shut it off, get it to town on my basement lights so I don't kill myself walking down the stairs, and the Christmas tree as well because why not.
Nov 26, 2015
512 posts
1067 upvotes
Winnipeg
kiasu wrote: does this come with the hub?
No, that app is only included on the NSFW edition of the clock. This is the regular one.
Jul 14, 2016
239 posts
245 upvotes
Québec
DealMoney7777 wrote: Thanks OP. I don’t even have any Alexa products - all Google. But this is a nice entry in. Face With Tears Of Joy
It's really not. Any features you'd actually want will likely only work with a real Echo, and they're just way better. The google version of this clock is also the better one IMO especially if you're already in Google's system.

This one sounds like crap and it's really only useful as a clock and as a way to know what the weather's like outside. It will also spam your network with weird invalid requests/packets which I forget what they're called right now, but it'll fill up your router's log until you unplug it.

This is probably to scan for other clocks of this model as they can apparently do an intercom between themselves, holding the alexa button makes a loud error sound when there's no other clocks, but it's apparently how you activate it.

bottom line is: buy 2 and use it as a silly intercom I guess
moto g 5g, on LineageOS (i broke it cuz the otterbox case is a loose joke and gorilla glass is a luxury for motorola) moto g8 power, on public mobile's 113$ with tax 12GB plan/3 mths
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5311 posts
2036 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: I set up my smart clock 2 with google yesterday.

What a great product. Just loving it. For $25 these things are a steal.

Verbally tell it the alarm, verbally shut it off, get it to town on my basement lights so I don't kill myself walking down the stairs, and the Christmas tree as well because why not.
Where did you get the Google version for $25?
Mar 28, 2018
194 posts
188 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: Where did you get the Google version for $25?
I have the Google one and have found it's not as responsive as my other Google devices. Buyer beware.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23774 posts
8546 upvotes
Google, Alexa, Siri, any others?

Thanks...
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11866 posts
9722 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Google, Alexa, Siri, any others?

Thanks...
Bixby, but we don’t talk about that..
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes
Tha DraGun wrote: Where did you get the Google version for $25?
It was on sale from Lenovo for $25.99 on December 2. Also, the Google version with charging pad was on sale for $33.99 on November 28. In both cases the products sold out quickly.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Dec 3, 2018
666 posts
758 upvotes
Laval, QC
Ordered 1, thanks.

Is there a difference between this alexa and echo dot?
Echo dot tells me offers, delivery notifications, play songs etc.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1533 posts
935 upvotes
Toronto
I'm still waiting on mine to ship and ordered last week.

Got this for my bedroom instead of the google one because the Alexa one has a dumb screen which is likely less bright, probably better for sleeping.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
I read it is not good. Apparently an Echo Dot with clock function is a better comparable product but more expensive
Last edited by radeonboy on Dec 8th, 2022 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 15, 2013
97 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks, OP. I've purchased two for my brothers. It's going to be their Christmas gift.
sdasdasdasd