Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

ThinkPad E15 AMD 4500u - $647

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2021 1:25 pm
Banned
Jan 15, 2017
34 posts
24 upvotes
Anybody have any ideas how to approach this if a successful order is cancelled by Lenovo? Cause I'll kinda be pissed.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3804 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
umopapisdnwei wrote: And if you get the 3 year warranty from Lenovo, you should also be able to get coverage for the 4th year from your credit card.
I've never tried claiming after an extended warranty runs out then. I'm not sure if that qualifies then for double your warranty. I could see why they could decline it, but how you could argue it's an extended, but still a factory warranty? It would be interesting how that would play out if you tried to claim.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2241 posts
4462 upvotes
kmchow wrote: I've never tried claiming after an extended warranty runs out then. I'm not sure if that qualifies then for double your warranty. I could see why they could decline it, but how you could argue it's an extended, but still a factory warranty? It would be interesting how that would play out if you tried to claim.
I read the fine print of my TD Visa's Certificate of Insurance, and it says 1 year is added to the Manufacturer's Warranty, which is defined as "an express written warranty issued by or on behalf of the manufacturer of the Insured Item at the point of sale at the time of purchase of an Insured Item. The Manufacturer's Warranty must be valid in Canada."

Based on that, I think the extra year should be valid after the 3 year warranty from Lenovo runs out.
On vacation
May 8, 2020
234 posts
324 upvotes
Bronson Charley wrote: Jan 17, 2021, 8:23 PM
I have the T series and I love this laptop. I don't want anything else now :)
I decided to inquire about my Venngo order via online chat and got this response "Thank you for staying on the line. Upon checking the order it is ready to ship there's a possibility that the order ship today by the end of the day or earlier tomorrow. You will receiving the email with the tracking number on it to track the package."

I checked my order and it was confirmed Sun 17 Jan 2021 20:35 EST so I'm a bit surprised that yours got cancelled. Disappointed Face
Jul 2, 2008
248 posts
116 upvotes
Bronson Charley wrote: Has anyone bought this and received any shipping confirmation? I am starting to think that they are not going to fulfill
Mine Shipped just got notification
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2241 posts
4462 upvotes
I just got the shipment notification for my Jan 19th order.
On vacation
Apr 4, 2017
258 posts
379 upvotes
Internet
I'm going to return mine. PM if interested.
Apr 26, 2008
214 posts
160 upvotes
dea1er wrote: I'm going to return mine. PM if interested.
What's the reason if you don't mind me asking?
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
Thinkpad E15 Ryzen 7 4700U is in stock as I write this for $778...not sure if it's typically OOS but it's there if anyone is interested.