Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Lenovo Canada] ThinkPad & IdeaPad - EPP Discounted

Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1413 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
EEE2 wrote: Guys be careful with Lenovo. There is no return policy for EPP. Be very carefull, they sent me the wrong battery and wont let me send back the wrong one and the correct one.
What? If its there mistake it shouldnt be an issue....!
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3226 posts
608 upvotes
silvery wrote: What? If its there mistake it shouldnt be an issue....!
The over the phone told me no returns for epp, basically I am stuck with the battery :( . I explained they sent me the wrong battery, but they dont seem to care.
Thank you
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2793 posts
185 upvotes
you can probably complain to the BBB.
Oct 19, 2004
405 posts
17 upvotes
EEE2 wrote: The over the phone told me no returns for epp, basically I am stuck with the battery :( . I explained they sent me the wrong battery, but they dont seem to care.
Thank you
If they're not resolve the problem... Call your credit card company to request a charge back.
Mar 23, 2004
39663 posts
5734 upvotes
Markham
EEE2 wrote: The over the phone told me no returns for epp, basically I am stuck with the battery :( . I explained they sent me the wrong battery, but they dont seem to care.
Thank you
it's their fault, i suggest u talk to a supervisor.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1413 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
So still no confirmation of this elusive LED x200 screen eh? They will be a hot commodity if they actually exist....
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Dec 26, 2006
91 posts
Just called lenovo CSR for the status of my order. The estimated shipping date is delayed again. Sept.30 this time. damn.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1343 posts
151 upvotes
silvery wrote: So still no confirmation of this elusive LED x200 screen eh? They will be a hot commodity if they actually exist....
Lol @ this mystery!! I didn't end up buying but for some reason keep checking up on this thread out of curiosity.
Dec 30, 2008
816 posts
499 upvotes
avisynth wrote: Just called lenovo CSR for the status of my order. The estimated shipping date is delayed again. Sept.30 this time. damn.
Another week of waiting :mad: ?
Was your order placed on the 25th for an X200?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1181 posts
111 upvotes
cats_on_burners wrote: Another week of waiting :mad: ?
Was your order placed on the 25th for an X200?
wow...I will call in to check the status in a few hours, but if mine gets delayed to 30th I would be ******* pissed.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2644 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Got a new T60 battery, although I can still get a better price on ebay!!! Let us go with Lenovo!
Life is life
When we all feel the power
Life is life
When we all feel the pain
Life is life
It's the feeling of the people
Life is life
It is the feeling of the land. Opus :razz:
Jun 18, 2006
41 posts
avisynth wrote: just called lenovo csr for the status of my order. The estimated shipping date is delayed again. Sept.30 this time. Damn.
+1
Nov 30, 2005
605 posts
19 upvotes
Nowhere
packardbell wrote: Is this deal with EEP price better than the RFD Exclusive & Hot! 20% Off ThinkPads / 30% Off Over $1499 (T400s $1231, X200 $1057)??

any idea?
I priced the same T500 in both and the RFD 30% came out to be slightly cheaper since it was over the $1500

After discounts ended up $1166 with EPP and $1129 with the RFD Code.
Mar 23, 2005
297 posts
avisynth wrote: Just called lenovo CSR for the status of my order. The estimated shipping date is delayed again. Sept.30 this time. damn.
+1 (First time I called in. CSR explained that they are honoring the orders with LED screens, hence the delay. Estimated transit time after shipping is 5-7 business days...so by mid-October...hopefully :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)