Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Lenovo Canada] ThinkPad & IdeaPad - EPP Discounted

Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10217 posts
1311 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: he is talking about msdnaa...
don't forget who told you people about the MSDNAA. ;)

Glad to see people taking advantage of it.. I mean, yes, the difference is only 10 bucks (between Window 7 from Lenovo vs MSDNAA), but the fact is. how am I supposed to load the DVD onto my x200? pff

Oh, My ram came on Friday, I wasn't home, now... what am I going to do with 2GB DDR3 ram before my x200 comes? LOL
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2289 posts
697 upvotes
i use link previously posted by someone and was able to check my order status for x200 (with B/L LED and -170). my order status was submitted.
last 2-3 days i am clicking on the same link for the order status and i am getting a message like order not found....

is anyone getting this type of message for their orders? :?:
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10217 posts
1311 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote: i use link previously posted by someone and was able to check my order status for x200 (with B/L LED and -170). my order status was submitted.
last 2-3 days i am clicking on the same link for the order status and i am getting a message like order not found....

is anyone getting this type of message for their orders? :?:
hmmm... that's not good. lol

give them a call asap, mine is STILL submitted, at least it hasn't disappeared.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3607 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
Patience is key..they keep track of how many times you called..so...
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10217 posts
1311 upvotes
elton5354 wrote: Patience is key..they keep track of how many times you called..so...
i noticed that too. Just behave and don't say anything that you wouldn't say to someone in their face.

Keep in mind that they are people too. Even if they do work for a company that is so bad at keeping deadlines. ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3607 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
kingofwale wrote: i noticed that too. Just behave and don't say anything that you wouldn't say to someone in their face.

Keep in mind that they are people too. Even if they do work for a company that is so bad at keeping deadlines. ;)
I thought you're canceling? what happened? ;)
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10217 posts
1311 upvotes
elton5354 wrote: I thought you're canceling? what happened? ;)
well, i'm considering a lot of options...

Option 1.

Sticking with my current white Macbook (2.4Ghz)
Getting x200

Option: 2
Selling my Macbook, buying a new Macbook Pro
canceling x200
getting Acer Timeline.

still considering.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3607 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
kingofwale wrote: well, i'm considering a lot of options...

Option 1.

Sticking with my current white Macbook (2.4Ghz)
Getting x200

Option: 2
Selling my Macbook, buying a new Macbook Pro
canceling x200
getting Acer Timeline.

still considering.
Hm..you're a student that's not financially well off..yet you're getting yourself 2 laptops? :confused:

well what am i to say. good luck ;)
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10217 posts
1311 upvotes
elton5354 wrote: Hm..you're a student that's not financially well off..yet you're getting yourself 2 laptops? :confused:

well, I do use my laptop a lot.

I can either go with 2 decent laptop (x200 and Macbook) or 1 great one and 1 netbook (Macbook Pro, Acer Timeline)

what can I say, work hard, play hard. ;)
Oct 28, 2008
209 posts
elton5354 wrote: Hm..you're a student that's not financially well off..yet you're getting yourself 2 laptops? :confused:

kingofwale wrote: well, I do use my laptop a lot.

I can either go with 2 decent laptop (x200 and Macbook) or 1 great one and 1 netbook (Macbook Pro, Acer Timeline)

what can I say, work hard, play hard. ;)
You mean, work hard, play harder :lol:
Dec 31, 1969
I don't want to beat on the piniata but why pay more for a Macbook when a better PC can run MacOS/Windows/Linux * for less.

*I do not support piracy
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2008
1701 posts
184 upvotes
because they like the Apple brand/os. good enough reason.

enough to conclude this discussion since it's not worth going into and isn't the focus of this thread.
RFD Damage since August '08 = lost track
Mar 23, 2004
41348 posts
7359 upvotes
Markham
Got charged for my laptop! Smart lenovo, they know how to charge my ram on an old statement and charge the laptop on a new statement so i dont have to pay the brunt of it until october :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

kenmaru