Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] Thinkpad L13 Gen2 Yoga WinPro 11th Gen i7/16GB/512GB 994.50

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 10:55 am
Dec 5, 2006
56 posts
11 upvotes
Markham
I think the ThinkPad Yogas have the same pen, but the regular Yogas may be different. This is definitely the best Yoga deal on right now, but the shipping delay is a big caveat on that.

The X1 Yoga is a nicer machine but an older generation. The 11th gen Iris Xe graphics on this is a big deal.

If you need something now, also look at the ThinkBook 14S Yoga.
May 10, 2007
903 posts
48 upvotes
Thornhill
How would this be for games like Minecraft? Roblox? etc?
Apr 22, 2014
548 posts
242 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This one is now OOS, my shipping date switched from April 1 to April 18. I am ordering the 14s thinkbook one now since it should ship in a week.
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6480 posts
2164 upvotes
Sunfox wrote: I think the ThinkPad Yogas have the same pen, but the regular Yogas may be different. This is definitely the best Yoga deal on right now, but the shipping delay is a big caveat on that.

The X1 Yoga is a nicer machine but an older generation. The 11th gen Iris Xe graphics on this is a big deal.

If you need something now, also look at the ThinkBook 14S Yoga.
I can't believe it ships at the end of April! With ces you would think there will be a better deal by then but 700 is 50% of 1400..

Is one generation a big difference? The 10th gen is already pretty good in terms of integrated graphics.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2282 posts
904 upvotes
bigcircle wrote: maybe a foolish question as I am not as techie as you all.

I like to know how you all remove bloatware (please kindly advise the steps), and if IBM thinkbook 14" or similar has lot of bloatware. thanks a lot.
Do a complete reinstallation of Windows which can be downloaded free online and your activation number from the laptop...totally legal. A much cleaner system....
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3433 posts
573 upvotes
Hamilton
Ah there it is, delivery date just changed to April 27th
Apr 22, 2014
548 posts
242 upvotes
Calgary, AB
adblink182 wrote: Ah there it is, delivery date just changed to April 27th
Yea that's what made me go and order the 14s
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2717 posts
1391 upvotes
Looks like this is no longer available for order.

Thanks to @sunfox for giving me the push to order vs the flex5
Mar 22, 2004
504 posts
282 upvotes
London, ON
BobyTT wrote: Never had one of those to be honest... How bad is that?
Its a matter of preference I suppose, but I absolutely abhor it. I simply refuse to use any laptop with that idiotic layout. I've purchased my last few laptops from eBay/US just for this reason.
Aug 28, 2013
216 posts
106 upvotes
ncnmra wrote: Its a matter of preference I suppose, but I absolutely abhor it. I simply refuse to use any laptop with that idiotic layout. I've purchased my last few laptops from eBay/US just for this reason.
Yeah i went to costco , saw and tried the keyboard ... WOW its nightmare... Ill wait for lenovo to ship my yoga late april. I dont need this laptop anyway until the summer.
Nov 19, 2020
25 posts
12 upvotes
Rome wrote: How would this be for games like Minecraft? Roblox? etc?
I don't play those games but I'd imagine this laptop could handle them quite easily the Intel 11th gen comes with integrated graphics that are pretty good overall.
Sep 30, 2012
106 posts
13 upvotes
Markham
Is the 8 GB soldered RAM has an extra slot in the Yoga? The rep was saying its only in the Thinkpads and not in Yoga.
Jun 25, 2012
155 posts
104 upvotes
Vancouver
I was browsing the other Perkopolis deals and found a similar one in a Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga for $905.
https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/perkopolis ... XTBXYGI400

This model basically looks like the 13" Thinkpad Yoga sized up to a 14" screen. It even has the garaged pen. Only noticeable difference is that its missing a trackpoint and looks to have consumer laptop style keyboard.
Specs:
- 11th Gen i5-1135G7 CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 512 GB PCIe SSD
- 14" 1920x1080 IPS screen. 300 nits

Yeah, this is a mid-range config with i5 CPU / 8GB RAM (all other configs say "temporarily unavailable"). But if your needs are modest, this is seems to be the next best thing to the original deal.

Also, it says it Ships in 1-3 business days - compared to the almost 5 months wait for the L13 Yoga
Images
  • ScanImage01.png