Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

X1 Carbon 9th Gen i5-1135G7 / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD $1,532.03

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 8:38 pm
Thread Summary
Need a new laptop for school? Take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best laptops for students!
6 replies
Dec 2, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
This is a good price for the value, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2004
1573 posts
105 upvotes
Thanks OP. Debating to get this now or wait a bit more. For a college student in coming fall.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7659 posts
4357 upvotes
Debtario
sfrancis wrote: Thanks OP. Debating to get this now or wait a bit more. For a college student in coming fall.
I'd usually say buy when you need it (since tech depreciates) but due to the pandemic you can expect shipping delays, also these deals never seem to pop up exactly when you need them.

It is a solid machine regardless, I can't see it dropping significantly in price between now and the fall.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
May 6, 2007
806 posts
2 upvotes
sfrancis wrote: Thanks OP. Debating to get this now or wait a bit more. For a college student in coming fall.
As someone who does purchasing, get machine has been great. The 9th gen recently came out and with the chip shortages lately, this is probably the best price you will see for a long while. Get it if it's within your price range and don't look back :)
Dec 2, 2012
7 posts
5 upvotes
I ordered the i7 cpu, 16 GB ram, 512 GB disk version last Wednesday, and got the shipping notification yesterday.
The machine is also for a new u student in the fall. Ordered it now just in case there is nothing left when the school starts in the fall.

The COVID-19 pandemic just started in Taiwan, the chips shipment might be affected.
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
hummtree wrote: I ordered the i7 cpu, 16 GB ram, 512 GB disk version last Wednesday, and got the shipping notification yesterday.
The machine is also for a new u student in the fall. Ordered it now just in case there is nothing left when the school starts in the fall.

The COVID-19 pandemic just started in Taiwan, the chips shipment might be affected.
Started late April

Largely Spared Since 2020, Taiwan Now Grapples with Small COVID Cluster
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandem ... id-cluster
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)