Expired Hot Deals

Lenovo Canada

Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds: 2 Pack on sale $57.99

[OP]
Feb 28, 2021
396 posts
710 upvotes

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo True Wireless Earbuds: 2 Pack on sale $57.99

2 pack of them for $57.99. Typically these are $85.99 full price, or go on sale for around $45 regularly for ONE set. If you need a second set for another person or another personal use go for it

Don't forget Rakuten 7% cash back now too

EDIT: looks like you can add to your cart then decrease quantity by 1. Checks out as $29.00 pre tax (free shipping) for a single set.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 19th, 2021 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: price was missing from the title
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless earbuds!
65 replies
[OP]
Feb 28, 2021
396 posts
710 upvotes
I couldn't even find these on Perkopolis.

Not sure if price error. These are normally 85 each, or on sale for 40-50 for a single set. 57.99 for two is crazy.

I actually got mine in the mail today. They are far better than they have the right to be. Loads of base, great mids. battery life seems good (im at 50% right now after many hours of use coming from not full charge).

The only thing they lack is active noise cancellation, if you care (i don't).

I am using them as a second set for all my at home use, whereas i use Airpods Pro for the gym due to a better fit when running). I would say the sound is very similar, albiet a touch more base than the airpods. Only drawback in my eyes is they probably arent great for people running with them in (havent tested yet).

They are also incredibly light. I have bought several budget options in the past, these absolutely crush them in terms of quality. IMO

Don't forget RAKUTEN Cash back!!!
Last edited by Mephod on Aug 19th, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 18, 2012
593 posts
722 upvotes
Montréal
If I recall correctly, these was on sale for 27.99 each on ebay last week.
don't remember the price for two last time, somewhere around 40?
[OP]
Feb 28, 2021
396 posts
710 upvotes
soonleaf wrote: If I recall correctly, these was on sale for 27.99 each on ebay last week.
don't remember the price for two last time, somewhere around 40?
Crazy price either way. They are superior to any budget option out there IMO.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2021
396 posts
710 upvotes
A reddit user: ruikaitang added to their card, then reduced the quantity by 1 and got a price of $29.00. They showed their invoice that it went through. so if you only want one you can also get it for under 30 pre tax (free shipping)
Nov 26, 2015
107 posts
92 upvotes
Don't be fooled by the $85.99 original price, it's not worth that much. These are budget earbuds that I wouldn't pay more than what they're selling now at sale price.
Jul 16, 2021
429 posts
689 upvotes
scarfa wrote: Don't be fooled by the $85.99 original price, it's not worth that much. These are budget earbuds that I wouldn't pay more than what they're selling now at sale price.
cant be worst than the apple air pod they want 200.00 for >,<
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1820 posts
457 upvotes
How are the microphones for calls on these?
Aug 10, 2011
35 posts
32 upvotes
TORONTO
bobor wrote: How are the microphones for calls on these?
Would like to buy one of these, but I need the microphone to be at least moderately good.

Does anyone know the answer to this question?
Aug 26, 2019
83 posts
78 upvotes
Québec
Needed some wireless buds and for 30$, worth a shot. Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)