Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

LETV LeEco LE1 PRO X800 Android5 4G 2K Screen Snapdragon 810 64GB & 4GB RAM $174.99US

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2016 11:36 am
Tags:
None
Aug 12, 2015
6 posts
some one said there is a US version, maybe that is why bell/Rogers/Telus works if u have US version. how do I know which version they sell?

also, what Android os do they have? stock? who is responsible for updates? (if any?)

thanks...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
DudeChad wrote: some one said there is a US version, maybe that is why bell/Rogers/Telus works if u have US version. how do I know which version they sell?

also, what Android os do they have? stock? who is responsible for updates? (if any?)

thanks...
China versions still work here with 3G/HSPA/LTE. The coverage though depends on your carrier as their LTE only is single band rather than dual band. They have their own UI called EUI. LETV is responsible for updates.

If updates are imporant for you, there are China phones that are certified for Android OTA updates. That means they would get OTA updates pushed to them without the need for the phone manufacturer to have to build and test the updates for the phones before they push it.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
can anyone comment on the real world battery life on this (or similar) phones?
Oct 26, 2010
54 posts
12 upvotes
YTR
Holy crap, what a fantastic deal for the specs. Definitely outspecs the Redmi Note 3 Pro, save fingerprint reader. Can't gleam from what little info is out there, if this thing has DT2W. Not sure if anybody's mentioned this, but X800 also has USB Type-C. Don't discount that - got used to that real quick with my 5X, it's great!!

Original link seems to be OOS, but still available from a variety of sellers on AliExpress for ~240$ CAD. If ONLY this thing had some sort of stable AOSP ROM out there, I'd be all over this.
Oct 21, 2013
310 posts
60 upvotes
North
Why does the compatability chart shows no to Koodo LTE and yes to Telus? They're the same network, right??
Oct 21, 2002
900 posts
15 upvotes
Markham
I use LE2 32 gig rom & 3 gig ram not pro Chinese version right now . Battery life is so far so good. I am not playing games, type c cable and charge battery is faster than regular a lot.
For the price you will not get wrong. Only LTE can not compare with LG G4 which is all LTE all band support in Canada.
I can get LTE some where otherwise H+. Dual nano sim I like it.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1609 posts
2050 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm interested in this phone. Can anyone help me find an alternative seller (since its oos) with a similar price? I'm not too familiar with chinese stores.
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
It's missing the 2600Hz LTE band (#7) that Rogers is using but it has two others (band 4 &12). Is that sufficient for coverage?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
smoisan wrote: It's missing the 2600Hz LTE band (#7) that Rogers is using but it has two others (band 4 &12). Is that sufficient for coverage?
Big Cities yes, but ive heard from others outside of big cities not so much, but HSPA+ is still sufficient for me. I just did a 3 day road trip to Ottawa/Montreal and I had no issues with Waze/GPS running all the time and also using google voice searches while driving.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
This phone's specs looks interesting and wizard loves these chinese phones lolz.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
Mr_Sterg wrote: Hi guys uh looks like ******** has the gold version for $170(US). Looks like chinese version based on LTE band support. Wonder if its worth paying more for international to get the other bands?

http://www.********.com/cell-phones/pp_ ... html?wid=4

I would definitely pay a bit more to get the international version.

Pretty annoying not having LTE once you are so used to it.
May 12, 2015
30 posts
14 upvotes
Victoria, BC
soo temping, if only it was a 5inch phone and worked full spectrum with the Rogers network.
Jun 21, 2012
476 posts
274 upvotes
Montreal
Wizard1 wrote: Big Cities yes, but ive heard from others outside of big cities not so much, but HSPA+ is still sufficient for me. I just did a 3 day road trip to Ottawa/Montreal and I had no issues with Waze/GPS running all the time and also using google voice searches while driving.
Thanks for the information.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
1124 posts
182 upvotes
Whitby
its software kills the deal. Obsolete android 5.0 from 2014 + bloatware which will probably never be updated. shame because the hardware looks great...
Oct 26, 2010
54 posts
12 upvotes
YTR
pessimism wrote: its software kills the deal. Obsolete android 5.0 from 2014 + bloatware which will probably never be updated. shame because the hardware looks great...
Wholeheartedly concur. It's a shame the XDA scene is real slow on this phone - you'd think that with so many SD810 phones out there, there would be some third-party ROM out there that'd be ripe for port - but nothing has gained any meaningful traction yet. I suspect that by the time it does (if at all), 820-powered phones will be really available for cheap....
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
pessimism wrote: its software kills the deal. Obsolete android 5.0 from 2014 + bloatware which will probably never be updated. shame because the hardware looks great...
There's de-bloat / rooting information on the first post.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
If anyone changes their mind, I'll take it off your hands. PM me please.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)