Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Levi.com

Levi's Sale up to 70% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 11:02 am
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
Jimboski wrote: Are 511's worth it at $45?
Yep. That price is what they charge per pair if you buy two at the Levis outlet.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
cobrasnake wrote: Is this deal over? I can't seem to find these 25$ pairs that's been mentioned in this thread. Only seeing pairs from 49-69 range
I think they all sold out the first day. I managed to get a pair for $26 after tax
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Jeans arrived today. Great quality. Thanks OP!
May 22, 2015
498 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For anyone who bought items from this sale, did you notice that fitting/quality of the jeans were different? I tried on same style and size of pair of jeans I purchased but it wouldn't fit - tried on same style and size in store, and it fits perfectly. I tried exchanging it, but I was told that ones I purchased online were outlet quality material. Indeed the feel of two jeans, which should be the same based on labels, do feel different.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
I am not sure, I mainly buy from outlet, and noticed the fit and quality to be good. For me, Levi's tend to run small, so I have to up-size one or two on the waist line when compared to other brands.

All in honestly, I've seen the jeans at the store and at the outlet, it looks to be pretty much the same to me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)