Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

levi's 514 $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2017 10:06 pm
Oct 5, 2010
95 posts
60 upvotes
Montreal
ExtraHoardernaire wrote: good luck trying to wear slim fit if you don't skip leg day (which seems to be 90% of rfd).
That's not entirely true, unless you're bulking you won't necessarily have giant thighs. You don't see cyclists with bodybuilding quads but I can guarantee you they ain't skipping leg days.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Thanks!
Great deal
Any live code for an extra %% off?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1880 posts
2185 upvotes
Got a pair. Thanks OP.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
eternitybc wrote: For those who are in store- they have Calvin Klein dress shirts at 40% off. I bought 2, and they both rang up at $25 (original price $75). Just a heads up!
That's normal price at Costco Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1352 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
OOS for shorter folks with a 30 waistline. At least the first 4 I looked at.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know the best price on 505? 54$ seem expensive. I think I got some for 40ish last year...
<no self promotion>
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
thank you. bought a pair to do stuff in around the yard, change the oil on the car, etc. wouldn't be caught dead in $30 jeans elsewhere
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Katsiki wrote: thank you. bought a pair to do stuff in around the yard, change the oil on the car, etc. wouldn't be caught dead in $30 jeans elsewhere
What if they charged you retail for them? Then you'd wear em elsewhere?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We're sorry, this item is no longer available
Can't find any still available...
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
GT!! wrote: That's normal price at Costco Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.
True, just came from costco and price for 514 is 29.99
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Mar 11, 2012
338 posts
51 upvotes
Just came back from work... Tried to order a few pairs, none left in stock more or less.
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
U4IA wrote: Really? They have all these levis, in all these sizes and all these colors all the time? <insert sarcasm here>
Not that I want to encourage the poster who sarcastically says he can get the exact same thing a Winners, but I went and got a pair of these 514 at The Bay, then slipped over to the Marshalls right next to it and found a pair of 513 for $27 on the clearance rack. The 513 fit and feel is much better than 514. 514 is fabric is thick, 513 is thinner and stretchier.

Will take the 514 back to The Bay.
Winners/Marshalls is very YMMV.
Oct 22, 2006
749 posts
599 upvotes
Ontario
I'm wondering about those mentioning Winners' and Costco's lower quality: Do Levi's still make orange tab jeans? I remember in the past that places like Zellers and K-Mart (showing my age) only sold orange tab jeans. These were lower quality than the regular red tab jeans. They were thinner and typically didn't have the standard copper buttons. Do these still exist?
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
dollarsign wrote: I'm wondering about those mentioning Winners' and Costco's lower quality: Do Levi's still make orange tab jeans? I remember in the past that places like Zellers and K-Mart (showing my age) only sold orange tab jeans. These were lower quality than the regular red tab jeans. They were thinner and typically didn't have the standard copper buttons. Do these still exist?
The ones i got today from Marshalls were 513 style. They'll be the same if you buy at The Bay, or Marks, or Winners, or wherever. Levi's does make some discount styles (like the orange tab you mentioned) that get sold at Wal-Mart and some other places at a lower price.

I'm pretty sure they don't make two versions of the same style, to sell at different price points.
Dec 17, 2016
120 posts
215 upvotes
microwave wrote: Yes, the current fits they are focused on are usually good. You can usually tell which those are by color selection on the levi site, they'll have lots of options to choose from.
Styles that have taken a back seat for the time being will only have a handful of colors and might be lower quality but I haven't compared to be sure.

The 514's were one of their main lines for a long time until this year. Im not sure what changed but it seems like they are pushing the 541's instead.
The color options the bay has for the 514's aren't on levis Canadian site so its possible those models might be of lower quality.

The only pairs of levi ive ever had a problem with all came from Bangladesh. All 3 pairs were pricey limited run jeans and looked great but the material was noticeably thinner and stitching became tattered after the initial wash which would later tear while wearing.
Luckily I was able to return the jeans. I did do a comparison in store afterwards and there is a noticeable quality difference with Bangladesh made jeans vs the other factories. Mind you this was a few years ago and it might have been this specific model of levi.
Thank you sharing your experiences. Honestly speaking, people like you make RFD awesome.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
blindemboss wrote: 514 = Dad jeans

Nothing wrong with that. Different body types and ages.
Just dress accordingly. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
while I don't like the color choices the bay has they're not dad jeans by a long shot. they're slim fit and the most form fitting you can get if you have any muscle on you.

im not really sure why levi is pushing the 541 over the 514 this year. the 514s were a well rounded fit if youre a gym bro and want slim jeans. the 541s, while similar, have a bit more room in the upper leg/crouch but fit snugger in the calves. they fit like you need to neglect your lower legs, which I guess is somewhat common but they would be better if they matched the 514s lower leg sizing.
May 6, 2011
76 posts
10 upvotes
Got an order cancelled email for the 511 I ordered last night. "Unable to fill your order" stupid Bay :(
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
We're moving away from years of skinny leg pants, quoted from "The Biggest Trend in Pants is... Big Pants":
...labels across the menswear spectrum—like Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, and AMI—have made trousers variously described as slouchy, ballooning, wideleg, or straight-up oversize. The new silhouette is trim like your favourite chinos at the waist but blooming out from the thigh down. These are pants your grandfather might have worn in the ’40s, redone in modern silhouettes and materials.
Already started with regular pants:
https://video.gq.com/watch/upgrade-your ... 17?q=pants
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2010
4863 posts
3538 upvotes
Burnaby
AncasterRFD wrote: We're moving away from years of skinny leg pants, quoted from "The Biggest Trend in Pants is... Big Pants":
[...]
^ that might explain why there are so many models of Levis skinny jeans on sale at ssense (34-55% off, $45-60). :razz:

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... ns/2312677

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... ns/2312617

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... ns/2317987

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... ns/2313047

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... ns/2312397

Incompetent workers (and criminals) cover each other's "lower back"
Keywords: doxxers, moles, security breaches, cs*s,