Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Levi's

Levi's 40% OFF Sitewide

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2020 6:30 pm
22 replies
Oct 15, 2019
20 posts
33 upvotes
i put a pair of 550s in the cart and entered the code.
Code not valid for this item.

so to me that means that it isn't "sitewide." (i'm not blaming the OP, just stating that it didn't work.)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
Is approx $100 the going price of Levi jeans ? I could have sworn Walmart has them for $50 or less.
Dec 29, 2017
250 posts
177 upvotes
Decent deals but find 501s cheaper thru marks ...hoping this bf.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3945 posts
1376 upvotes
Vancouver
sylvestor2002 wrote: Is approx $100 the going price of Levi jeans ? I could have sworn Walmart has them for $50 or less.
I was told at one of their outlet stores that there are different 'tiers' of Levi's, with the ones sold at Walmart and Mark's Work Warehouse being on the lower end. The ones at Nordstrom, etc are the higher end with nicer washes. The ones sold online are in the middle with the ones at the outlet being lower than that.

So take that what you will. Anecdotally, I tried some Levi's from Nordstrom Rack (likely leftovers from a previous season sold at Nordstrom) and indeed those fit different from the same style I purchased previously from levis.com, fit and looked better in my opinion.
Apr 7, 2007
864 posts
49 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm trying on the 505s but it's saying not eligible for this order

Is something broken on the site?
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18859 upvotes
crackrabbit wrote: I'm trying on the 505s but it's saying not eligible for this order

Is something broken on the site?
I think it works on regular priced items only..
Offer is not valid on marked down sale and clearance products. Some exclusions apply
Oct 9, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
Seems like it was a site issue which has been fixed now. A 40% discount on a $69.99 505 jean is amazing
Images
  • C2842B77-033E-4CA4-99B2-BBA789C88982.jpeg
Oct 9, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
Don’t forget the 8% CB which seems to be running for the duration of the Black Friday sale
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Spiritualx wrote: I think it works on regular priced items only..
op should post this:
Promo Details
INDIGO FRIDAY 40% OFF SITEWIDE. USE CODE: BLUESTREAK
INDIGO FRIDAY 40% OFF SITEWIDE. Use Code: BLUESTREAK. Offer ends at 10:30 PM EDT on 11/29/20. Available in the following Levi’s® stores: West Edmonton Mall, Calgary Market Mall, Rideau Shopping Centre, Mapleview Shopping Centre, Park Royal and Chinook Centre. Offer is not valid on marked down sale and clearance products. Some exclusions apply. Free shipping offer only available on STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout when STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING is selected. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned merchandise. Discount excludes taxes, gift certificates, gift wrap and packaging/shipping charges. No adjustments on previous purchases. This offer is valid only at www.levi.com/CA and may not be combined with another offer. Only one promo code per order will be accepted. LS&Co. reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice. PROMO CODE: BLUESTREAK
i want that Levi's® x Justin Timberlake Sneaker Cargo Pants at 40% lol

#JT
#dealbreaker
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 5, 2008
110 posts
92 upvotes
GTA
40% discount with code BLUESTREAK + 12% cash back with Rakuten
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
litebrite wrote: I was told at one of their outlet stores that there are different 'tiers' of Levi's, with the ones sold at Walmart and Mark's Work Warehouse being on the lower end. The ones at Nordstrom, etc are the higher end with nicer washes. The ones sold online are in the middle with the ones at the outlet being lower than that.

So take that what you will. Anecdotally, I tried some Levi's from Nordstrom Rack (likely leftovers from a previous season sold at Nordstrom) and indeed those fit different from the same style I purchased previously from levis.com, fit and looked better in my opinion.
I kinda believe this but only through 1 experience.
On a brand new pair I picked up from an outlet, it had a deep run down the leg. I contacted CS and asked to exchange it. Mailed it in and they mailed me back another pair, but the pair they sent me has to be the nicest Levi's I've ever owned. Somehow the denim felt better (slightly softer) and overall just an amazing fit.

It was very strange to me.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Nov 5, 2018
657 posts
769 upvotes
sylvestor2002 wrote: Is approx $100 the going price of Levi jeans ? I could have sworn Walmart has them for $50 or less.
I believe the Levi's at Wal-Mart are their "Signature By Levi Strauss" line which are cheaper than the regular line.
Jun 7, 2013
441 posts
434 upvotes
Mascouche
Like many, I used to buy Levi s jeans at Costco for about 30$. One day, I got a pair of 541 from Levi s. Best jeans by far I ever had. Quality is way better than the ones at Costco or WM and the fit... Perfect.. Like the jeans were tailored for me.. I buy my jeans now at Levi s or at Mark s, when the same exact models are on sale.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2007
1165 posts
889 upvotes
van
Looks like free shipping too, no minimum
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5504 posts
690 upvotes
Thanks op! Working from home has not been kind to my body. Needing new pants badly. LOL
This space for rent.
Feb 11, 2007
627 posts
375 upvotes
You can get Levi's 505 at Costco warehouse for $28.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Are Levi's 501 red tabs s t iil the rage?? Or only in the 90s Face With Tears Of Joy
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)