[LEVI'S] LEVI's 50% off End of Season sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2019 9:13 pm
31 replies
Jul 22, 2009
885 posts
314 upvotes
Brampton
Levis sucks now, i have 3 pairs of jeans, same style 541, different colors, all suppose to be same size but are not, poor quality control one is long, one is wide, fit varies greatly. go figure
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
1963 posts
762 upvotes
Markham
kopokipi wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 2:14 pm
Levis sucks now, i have 3 pairs of jeans, same style 541, different colors, all suppose to be same size but are not, poor quality control one is long, one is wide, fit varies greatly. go figure
541 is hardly on sale.. online or instores :(
also, most of the 541 are out of stock too.. super annoying
Aug 31, 2014
363 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kopokipi wrote:
Here I was thinking I was the only one.. Bought identical 541's in three different colours online knowing I already had one pair that fit perfectly..

Out of those three guess how many fit.. Only one.

Oh, and that one pair I initially had that fit perfectly? Hole in the crotch after less than 8 months of wearing them max 3 times a week...
Last edited by Growingupisold on Jun 14th, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1139 posts
337 upvotes
Why are all these jeans ass backwards? You put your hands on the outside material and it is nice and soft and feels good to the touch but then you stick your hand inside the pant leg and it feels like 40 grit sandpaper? It almost feels like I should wear them inside out.

I have easily irritable skin. Does anyone have recommendation for some comfy jeans? Buffalo, Levi's, Lucky, American Eagle all have failed me.
Nov 6, 2016
155 posts
45 upvotes
Anyone know how easy the return policy is? I want to order some, but I'm afraid the fit will be off.
Oct 4, 2008
759 posts
275 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Went to the website, instantly hit with "Levis Proud" political statement.
Ah, I don't wear denim anymore anyway.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2133 posts
1067 upvotes
Toronto
kopokipi wrote:
Are they made in the same place? I know some retailers use different factories in different countries. You should check the tags.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2205 posts
568 upvotes
Calgary
kopokipi wrote:
Yeah, I find that the fit is different depending on the material the jean is made of within the style. For example they have a performance jean that is suppose to be a stronger cotton that fits smaller and they have a cool line that is 77% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 1% Elastane which I find more loose compared to the regular 100% cotton.
Jul 22, 2009
885 posts
314 upvotes
Brampton
jellytime wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 3:01 pm
Are they made in the same place? I know some retailers use different factories in different countries. You should check the tags.
yes you are right made in Bangladesh, Cambodia and Egypt but my point is i can't rely on sizes so i can't buy on line unless i get amazing deal, and beside quality is not there just like Growingupisold i have a hole in my crotch as well
Last edited by kopokipi on Jun 14th, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 22, 2008
20 posts
2 upvotes
London
Every pair of Levi's I have purchased in the last couple of years have developed a hole in the crotch or back pocket within six months. I bought some 32 length online a few months ago and got them and they were way too long. Compared them to the 32 I had been wearing and they were a couple of inches longer. Went to Mark's to return them and the ones in the store were the same. I ended up with 30 length instead and I have worn 32s for decades.
Aug 31, 2014
363 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kopokipi wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 4:32 pm
yes you are right made in Bangladesh, Cambodia and Egypt but my point is i can't relay on sizes so i can't buy on line unless i get amazing deal, and beside quality is not there just like Growingupisold i have a hole in my crotch as well
Whoa whoa whoa, mine's in my jeans.. You should get it checked out if there's a hole in your crotch.
Aug 6, 2010
4 posts
Vancouver
Why are all these jeans ass backwards? You put your hands on the outside material and it is nice and soft and feels good to the touch but then you stick your hand inside the pant leg and it feels like 40 grit sandpaper? It almost feels like I should wear them inside out.

I have easily irritable skin. Does anyone have recommendation for some comfy jeans? Buffalo, Levi's, Lucky, American Eagle all have failed me.
I was in the same boat. Tried most of the big brand names but finding out they aren't comfy. Try out Lucky Brand. They are pretty much the only jean I wear now. Try to get them on sale, which do come around, otherwise they are a bit expensive. Go try on a pair at a store if you find one nearby. Hope this helps you!
Jul 22, 2009
885 posts
314 upvotes
Brampton
Growingupisold wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 4:48 pm
Whoa whoa whoa, mine's in my jeans.. You should get it checked out if there's a hole in your crotch.
you know what i mean, i have little to much ventilation for my comfort on 6 month old jeans.