[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10339 posts
157 upvotes
Mississauga

LF: AYCE Sashimi

Hi guys,

I live up at Sheppard + Yonge. Is there any good AYCE Sashimi places around?

I LOVE Sashimi, and I could eat probably 40-50 pieces easy by myself. Rather than spend 60-70 bucks on it in a regular sushi place, anybody know of any AYCE nearby? Are they any good?
3 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2004
3890 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
You'll probably hear this from everyone else as well but go to Sushi on 7 (Kennedy and hwy 7). That place is really good. If that's too far for you then maybe Tokyo Sushi (I think they have one at Yonge and Sheppard).
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1084 posts
3 upvotes
Côte Saint-Luc
mjl_toronto wrote:You'll probably hear this from everyone else as well but go to Sushi on 7 (Kennedy and hwy 7). That place is really good. If that's too far for you then maybe Tokyo Sushi (I think they have one at Yonge and Sheppard).
ya, check out the post
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=109789

Other than that... let us know what you find ! thx
Create your own custom Avatar @ AbiStation
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
1652 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
mjl_toronto wrote:You'll probably hear this from everyone else as well but go to Sushi on 7 (Kennedy and hwy 7). That place is really good. If that's too far for you then maybe Tokyo Sushi (I think they have one at Yonge and Sheppard).
I second Tokyo Sushi (Woodbine & 407). The place is pricier (IIRC about $16 for lunch) than most the other sushi places but the quality of their fish is great and I haven't been able to find the selection anywhere else. I mean most other AYC sushi place just serve like 3-4 different types of sashimi and it's all the same. Never been to Sushi on 7 so can't really comment on that one.