• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2011 2:51 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 26, 2011
4 posts
BURLINGTON

LF: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

Is the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition PS3 version still available for Boxing Day. I went to Walmart, Costco & Futureshop in Burlington and they all have the regular version for sale at $40 but no Limited Edition copies.

Thanks in advance.
6 replies
Jul 31, 2008
382 posts
187 upvotes
Markham
coleco76 wrote: Is the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition PS3 version still available for Boxing Day. I went to Walmart, Costco & Futureshop in Burlington and they all have the regular version for sale at $40 but no Limited Edition copies.

Thanks in advance.
I found the Limited Edition version at Toys R Us of all places... it may be worth calling around to a few as they carry decent game stock but do not really appeal to the carnage and destruction crowd :-)
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
422 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
You would be hard pressed to find a Limited Edition anywhere right now, there's a reason why it's "limited".

Maybe try eBay?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17582 posts
4554 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to snag a limited edition copy during black friday, still haven't opened it, major any difference?
Nov 2, 2011
293 posts
99 upvotes
LANGLEY
deal_with_singh wrote: I was able to snag a limited edition copy during black friday, still haven't opened it, major any difference?
Free Back to Karkand dlc which is normally $15 and is well worth it even if you had to pay.
Jul 1, 2009
125 posts
10 upvotes
Dundas, ON
Can't seem to find any Limited Editions for PC now :( . Futureshop is selling them at full price of $60, Best Buy is sold out at $40, and EB Games seems to only sell the regular edition. Anyone know if it's still available anywhere?