Home & Garden

LF : certified electrician for potlight installation & window repair.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 3:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1774 posts
421 upvotes

LF : certified electrician for potlight installation & window repair.

Hi all, don't know where to post this but I am looking for a certified electrician for potlight installation & a window repair person. I tried looking through Kijiji or Facebook but I wanted to have a someone who already have an experience with said contractor.
Let me me know if you know anyone that is reliable and can get the job right.
Last edited by emjhay on Sep 2nd, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No links or solicitations through sigs
5 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11618 posts
6806 upvotes
Paris
I am assuming you are looking for 2 different people?

What is wrong with the window?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1795 posts
1307 upvotes
emjhay wrote: Hi all, don't know where to post this but I am certified electrician for potlight installation & window repair. I tried looking through Kijiji or Facebook but I wanted to have a someone who already have an experience with said contractor.
Let me me know if you know anyone that is reliable and can get the job right.
So, are you a contractor or are you looking for one? Where are you located?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1774 posts
421 upvotes
I'm looking for 2 separate person, and yes 8 am looking for both. As for the window, the hardware of the crank window is broken thus I cannot close the window. I don't know where to get the hard ware. Will post photos when I get home.
No links or solicitations through sigs
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11618 posts
6806 upvotes
Paris
emjhay wrote: I'm looking for 2 separate person, and yes 8 am looking for both. As for the window, the hardware of the crank window is broken thus I cannot close the window. I don't know where to get the hard ware. Will post photos when I get home.
You can get crank hardware just about anywhere. You need the manufacturer and ideally the model number. To replace it is 2-5 screws depending on the model.
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2010
1418 posts
701 upvotes
toronto
used mrpotlight last summer for kitchen..work was great..now have one potligt that needs changed..they said they can change free ofcharge for the 1st 2 years..only problem is for them to come and actually change it..been playing phone email tag with them
No advertising in avatars or sigs