• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 8:16 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
247 posts
43 upvotes

LF a good logitech keyboard.

I'm hoping someone will have a good logitech keyboard that supports the unifying receiver. Amazon has the mk320 on sale, but it doesn't support the unifying receiver.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1658 posts
3087 upvotes
Toronto
I'm sure someone will. Logitech keyboards go on sale on a regular basis. I have so many. Actually surprised none are on sale right now.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3543 posts
1660 upvotes
Ontario
GloryL51233 wrote: i bought this one.. not sure if this one suits you

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... h/13862688
I, too, am looking for a new unifying keyboard. Since that would be wireless, that one wouldn't fit the bill here.

I have/had a K800. I like it, but since it doesn't work properly anymore it's time for it to retire. I think I might see what deal is available for the MX Keys.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Dec 21, 2018
47 posts
10 upvotes
TCWeasel wrote: I, too, am looking for a new unifying keyboard. Since that would be wireless, that one wouldn't fit the bill here.

I have/had a K800. I like it, but since it doesn't work properly anymore it's time for it to retire. I think I might see what deal is available for the MX Keys.
this was the other one i looked at but i wanted the wired

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=117310
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4880 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
Hoping to see deals on Logitech MX Keys.
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Dec 26, 2008
190 posts
56 upvotes
Ottawa
Same here. looking for a keyboard to paire with my mx master mouse
Aug 10, 2007
128 posts
11 upvotes
The Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is on sale at Amazon for 99.98. its a little bit bulky because of the non-removal palm rest and the macro keys.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
247 posts
43 upvotes
I should have been more specific. I'm not looking for a mech or gaming keyboard. Just a good desktop keyboard that is logitech and has unifying ability.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4880 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
OP, would you be interested in the MX Keys?
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

[OP]
Jul 3, 2002
247 posts
43 upvotes
h2o- wrote: OP, would you be interested in the MX Keys?
Not really
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14596 posts
5828 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm using the Craft. Great keyboard. I use it with two different unifying receivers to switch between computers easily.

The MX Keys is basically a version of the Craft without the knob. Not sure what the OP is looking for, but if I were to buy another Logitech keyboard, the MX Keys is the one to get.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Nov 22, 2018
60 posts
75 upvotes
Brampton, On
Wait for the MK540/MK545 to go on sale, MK545 is an Amazon exclusive version of the K540 and the only difference is trim texture. It is a mouse combo.

Great full size keyboard with good button spacing and travel/feedback.

It even has a sleep FK and that was what I was looking for, not many keyboards seem to have this.
Nov 30, 2019
26 posts
3 upvotes
bromance wrote: I was looking at this. How loud are the keys?
This looks good - If only I could stop my cringing when seeing >$100 price tags on keyboards :(
May 29, 2007
275 posts
11 upvotes
PyroSA wrote: This looks good - If only I could stop my cringing when seeing >$100 price tags on keyboards :(
yea, the whole mechanical keyboard craze made it so.

but I made the mistake in buying a cheap one back at the start of the first lockdown and the keys kept getting stuck so I figure this might be good. however some mech keyboards are loud.
Nov 30, 2019
26 posts
3 upvotes
bromance wrote: yea, the whole mechanical keyboard craze made it so.

but I made the mistake in buying a cheap one back at the start of the first lockdown and the keys kept getting stuck so I figure this might be good. however some mech keyboards are loud.
I had a 'cheap' CoolerMaster Quickfire (or some-such) from 2014 to 2019.

Was rock solid and quite good to type on with its brown switches.
I do regret not bringing it along when we moved; other than needing (another) good clean, it was hammering away just like day 1.
None of the crazy lighting options and frills, but was relatively affordable.